Shift Shafted together

I didn't want to leave meh readers lonely for a long time, so here's an unexpected chapter from me. thestorygirl223344 has vowed to kill me, and I don't want to end up in one of your death notes. This is also a thank you chapter to y'all for getting me to my goal of 1k favorites; y'all really deserve this!
My new goal is 10k... I won't be there for a while. Let's just save these potatoes for later.

School was still ranting about the new kid for days. You were happy to have a new friend, but not the enemies. In fact, the majority of girl population turned on you.
Whenever you weren't looking, girls would spice up. You didn't bother to mess with them though. At least, Arthur would shush them up every now and then.
The time you spent with your other friends were luxurious. No one tripped you, they didn't booger flick you. It was simply relaxing together with them.
But Arthur (the moment I almost put author), he just didn't want to leave you alone. That reminds you of a little someone... He kept jumping up to your side every single partnership activity. Especially when you were going to dash to your next class to get away, he tugged your arm, puppy eyed you, and claimed he needed help navigating to his next subject.
"Arthur, I know you don't need help because I already had you memorize thd routes to your classes! " You timidly rushed trying to move.
"Well, I apologize m'lady, but this o'le chap still can't find where. " You sighed exasperated. You don't know how many times you've done this to Saiyo, but 'I guess it catches along'.
"Fine, this is the last time though", You spurted frustratedly dragging yourself down the way.
Then one day came and Kiriyu was back, healthy, arriving in class.
"Excuse me, this is my seat" he stated glaring at the unknown kid before him. The kid tilted his head then spoke.
"I'm so very sorry. I'm new here, and no one told me you sat here-"
"Actually, I told you, that you could sit there until Kiriyu gets back from being ill". Butted in (y/n), who seemed quite annoyed today. The teacher sat up and joined the conversation.
"Is there something the matter?" She peered over the group of teens.
"This is my spot." Kiriyu pointed his finger at the boy below in his desk.
"Well sit in between Ms. (y/n) and Mr. Arthur for now. I'll bring up a chair for you to be seated in. Ms. (l/n), do you mind sharing you space for him to write on until we can bring another desk in here?" (Y/n) nodded moving a pencil bag to the other side of her.
The teacher returned to the front of the room giving out instructions for today's lesson. She issued that groups of 4 will come up with their own story book. (This lesson is very outdated for high schools, so just accept it because it's easy.) They will present it after 2 weeks of progression.
"Do you want to be my partner? " A high statused girl asked Arthur while twirling her hair.
"Sorry dear, but I brought myself to (y/n) upon partnership." He sideways glanced at (y/n) grinning at her. The girl spat at (y/n) in disgust, switcing to Roy.
"What about you bae?" He shook his head and rapped a loose arm around (y/n).
"Sorry amour, same as Arthur~" He winked, and the girl searched desperately within the gang.
"Kiriyu?" She stared into Kiriyu's eyes; drooping slighty at her lossed pride.
"Kiriyu and I promised to work with each other when he recovered." The girl snapped towards (y/n), baring her fangs but still holding herself back.
"Well, no one asked you!" She strutted away teary eyed.
Time skip to about 5 minutes after watching the maiden get rejected; also because I literally fell asleep on my tablet...
The group gathered around (y/n). Three boys hovering over her desk. She pulled out paper and smacked her hand over it.
"Okay guys let's get to-" though, just as she spoke the bell rung. A grunt was let out.
"We can discuss this at my house! "She redirected, moving her pointed finger away from the sky and to the door where students fled. Because we almost forgot, it's first break!
This school has a break period after first, because a mother load of kids have bad classes for first period. For example, we just experienced English. Lots of kids hate this class because they get a boring teacher that sounds like female Squidward. Yes I was implying to my last grade with a teacher that sounded like that, also she had a snort/choke every single time she laughed. (Sorry Ms. Dillon).
Anyways, a bunch of kids usually end up in the nurse's office for 'first period death diagnosis'. In which, they are pretty much fried.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the quadruple (I couldn't say trio) were leaving, Mr. Jarlston sped by stealing (y/n) from Roy and Kiriyu. He snicker, smirked at them with and evil expression.
"Hey!" They yelled rounding into the hallways, but they found them to be zoomed out of sight.
For the timing being, they held their anger as their center was casted away somewhere.

This is quite long chapter for me. You don't know how many times I put my name in the name slot on accident. This author can't help dreaming sometimes. This story seems to be leading towards a harem -_-... Ah well, the more fun for you! The next chapter has already been planned out, hasta la pasta~, my darlings!