Turmoil

Arthur waved throughout the hallways as hordes of girls teared at his return. Glued to his side due to awkward situations, efforts had to be made in order to not be trampled over by screeching wretches.
A whole 90% of the school female population had been crying as Arthur made his entrance announced. Attempting to avoid more disasters, you snuck below the crowds searching for Roy. You hadn't seen Roy ever since the skirmish, and you felt horrible for him having to witness your kin performing a ritual for slaughter.
Your eyes scoured the gathering students only to find Saiyo. His face expressionless, unreadable, or quite misinterpreted. It couldn't be that he regretted whay he had done, could it?
There was no forgiveness in store that you could offer. Deserving less than pity, a stranger he was by a mere glance. You wouldn't dare to cross a step in his direction, instead you turn your body almost immediately the other way.
You continued your search for Roy, but didn't uncover his blond hair within the school student's differing appearances. A force tugged you back at Arthur's side, where he threw a hand around you to caress a shoulder. You didn't mind the mindless comfort.
As class periods carried on, you spoke a few words with Kiriyu and Arthur. Martha visited you,  however out of luck for your usually hyped mood, she left in lonely disappointed. The pair of regular eyes followed your movement. It's violet gaze sent muscle aches along you arms and legs,
Leaving school was nervewracking for you wandering mind. You wanted to exit the building fast so you could calm your hackles down. Although your thoughts shared otherwise, scared of confrontation and forgetfulness.  You shoved your way to the sidewalk home.
Arriving at home sweet home, you hid yourself on the inside half of your door. Slouching and sobbing silently. A small scraping sound raked on the other side of the door.
"Hey sis! I hope, you had a wonderful day. The sun was high and bright today, which could cause you to drain some body fluids by sweating, so I took it upon myself to start learning how to cook for you. " a voice cooed quietly. You slowy gripped your ears and widened your eyes. Images of him bearing a knife over ingredients, then him unsheathing his knife on the throats of dear friends.
You vomited onto the carpet. Emptying anything with the hope of discarding your unwanted expectations. You were sick. These ideas were truly sick, and it needed to end.

I'm back with this most likely boring chapter for today. Every time I thing of Saiyo, I assume I created him based of Mirai Nikki's Yuno Gasai, but I didn't! I have final exams tomorrow and I decided to do this last minute chapter. Well, boi am I logial! <3