The signing

Your at an album signing for danger days. Your third to last in the queue but there's still plenty of time for you to meet the band.

Finally, it comes to your turn and you walk up with the vinyl and another item of your choice for them to sign. You start to talk to Gerard but your phone starts ringing. Quickly, while Gerard is signing your item and vinyl you look down and see its your ex calling you. You look back up to see Gerard staring.

"You okay, you seem kind of worried about something?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's just my ex." You answered brushing your arm against the other.

"Giving you trouble?"

You nodded and tell him everything wrong that had happened and told him that he/she wouldn't leave you alone.

"Give me the phone!" He instructed.

He called up your ex.

"What do you think your doing huh?《your name here》 isn't in to you any more. Your not a couple. Stop calling and leave him/her alone because if not, I will know sweetcheeks and you do not want to know who i am and what I can do to scumbags like you! I suggest you delete your name here》's number right now!" Gerard sticks up for you and you begin to cry. He hugs you tightly until your okay and tells you to just send him a message if anything gets too much.

Your ex hasn't called you or texted you in months since Gerard called them up. They won't talk to you and they leave you alone for good, but you still text Gerard and things are looking pretty good between the two of you.