Part 8

*Time skip until they arrive* (Eric and Lena sleep the whole time) *Lena's POV*

I woke up with someone carrying me bridal style. When I open my eyes I see that the arms I feel, belong to Eric. I look up at him and smile, he must notice me move because he looks down at me and smiles back. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty." Eric whispers to me. "You think I'm beautiful?" I say, quoting him while stifling a laugh. "When was the last time you looked in a mirror silly" he asks while laughing. "When you picked me up earlier today." I say with a confused expression on my face. "And what did you see?" He says with a smile. "Well.. I saw a beauty," I look at him and smile. " And then I looked and saw myself in his arms." I start laughing, while Eric tries not to laugh. "Well..." He says while readjusting me, so I am in more of a "Koala position" with my legs wrapped around his back and my arms around his neck, "I saw the most beautiful human in existence, and she was being carried around by a big, ugly, oaf. I playfully slap his cheek."Shut up, you're gorgeous." I say with a very serious expression on my face. "Oh, really? What makes me so 'gorgeous'?" Eric has the same serious expression as I do. "Do you really not know?" My eyes start tearing up out of frustration and genuine sadness that he doesn't know just how special he is, to me especially. He shakes his head, and his eyes start tearing up. His parents care about him so much, I care about him so much, how can he not know how special he is. A tear rolls down his cheek while waiting for me to say something. I wipe the tear off of his cheek as one rolls down my own. I start speaking, my voice shakes, as I try to stop myself  from crying. "Eric... You are so perfect. Everyone here loves you so much. I don't think it's possible for anyone to hate you. I don't know how you don't know how special you are to your family, and my family, but especially me. I care about you so much, you don't even know how much I care about you. You are so amazing, and sweet, and funny, and nice, and kind, and so many other things. As for physical looks, you are still perfect. You have the most perfect emerald eyes. Your figure is perfect as well, you aren't over weight, but you are not a little twig. You have a toned chest and stomach with the smallest hint of abs, but its not anything that makes you look like some bodybuilder. I really hope that made you realize how perfect you are, especially to me.

A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading! This is just a small fluffy chapter between Lena and Eric.