Part 11

*Lena's POV*

We sat looking at each other for a few seconds, until my mom walked in and asked if we were settling in well. We both nodded, and she smiled and walked out. As soon as my mom was gone Eric immediately jumped up and closed the door. He looked at me and sighed. "What just happened?" he questioned. "I-I... I don't know, I'm sorry." "You know what," he asked. He could have been perceived as angry by the way he said this, but I knew he wasn't  Although I knew he wasn't angry, I whimpered at his sudden change of tone. His hard eyes softened and he looked at me and rushed towards me and pulled me on top of him on the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so- " I hugged him tight. "No, you shouldn't be sorry I'm the one that started it.... It's my fault." "It's not a problem, I was anything, but mad. I didn't mean to scare you." He said gently. "It was just the really sudden change of tone, that's all. I knew you weren't mad, I just kind of thought you were annoyed that I ki- did it at all" I said quietly, almost in a whisper. He looked at me, laughed, and sat up with me still on his lap. Eric scooted back so his back was against the wall (so he had something to lean on), and gently grabbed my chin . "I would never be annoyed about you kissing me." He looked straight into my eyes and started leaning forward. Our lips met again and it was almost as if the entire room was surging with electricity. After what seemed like hours we both finally pulled apart and smiled.  "I-I c-" Eric started when he was interrupted by an " Eric! Lena! Will both of you come in here we made some dinner and I know you guys haven't eaten today." After Casey said this I realized how hungry I actually was. I knew I was already probably tomato red because I had just kissed my crush of 7 years, and going into the room where everybody else was, was probably going to make my extreme blush ten times worse.