Part 7 maybe (I forgot to check again)

*Alex's POV* (Eric's dad)

I walk out of the gas station and look into the truck, both Eric and Lena have already fallen asleep in each other's arms. My son is growing up, and is in love with his best friend. Alice and Casey will be so happy because all of us have always hoped that Lena and Eric would fall in love, and be happy together, and there they are in the backseat. Asleep. Together. Eric even has a small smile on his sleeping face. I decide that I should probably text my wife, and tell her and Alice to be quiet when they get in the truck.

Me: Hey hun, I need to ask a favor of you and Alice.

Casey: Hi. What exactly is this favor?

Me: I just need you guys to be quiet when you get in the truck.

Casey: Why?

Me: You'll see when I get there. Love you hun.

Casey: Okay, will do. Love you too.

*Time skip until Alex gets to where Casey and Alice are*

Me: I'm here.

Casey: Okay, we are on our way out

Me: Okay.

I see Casey and Alice walking out, and as soon as they are close enough to see my face I put a finger to my lips, and look to the backseat where Eric and Lena are still asleep. At the same time Alice and Casey both look to the backseat and smile. "Don't tell Eric or Lena that I said this, but I really wish Eric would notice that Lena has a crush on him."  Alice whispers. "Wait what?!" Casey whisper shouts. "You couldn't tell?" Alice questions. Casey and I both shake our heads. "Today Eric asked how old I was when I fell in love with Casey. He also asked what love feels like. He also  realized that he was in love with Lena" Casey and Alice's jaws dropped. "Wait WHAT?" they whisper shouted in unison. "That's one of the things that took us a few extra minutes to get here." I smile, they smile and we all turn to see the small smile that is still plastered on my son's sleeping face. Within two seconds Lena turns in her sleep to face us, and we see a small smile plastered on her face too.