Part 6

*Eric's POV*

We had been sitting in the truck for about 10-15 minutes just listening to music, when I say "Is it weird that right now all I want to do is sit back there with her?" "No, that's not weird at all. When you love someone most of the time you just want to be close to them." My dad says as he pulls into a gas station. "I am running inside quickly, so get back there" He smiles. "Lena?" I say, shaking her arm. She stretches right after she wakes up. "Yeah?" she questions, while sitting up. "Can I sit next to you?" Lena shakes her head, and I look away to hide my disappointment. Why didn't I think she would say "No." "I wanna cuddle" I hear from the back. I turn to look at her, and she smiles at me. "Come cuddle with me." She says in a really cute voice. I take off my seat belt, and get out of the truck. As I am getting out, Lena is taking off her seat belt, so that way we can cuddle. "I have never cuddled with anyone in a car before." I say stifling a laugh. "I haven't either, but I think it's kind of like cuddling on a couch, you know like when one person has their legs on the couch and leans against the arm of it and the other person is sitting in between their legs and laying on their chest. I kinda just made that up as I went though." She replies with a smile. "Well, I guess we should try that then." This time I actually laugh out loud. Thankfully, it actually works , and is actually really comfortable for me at least, but I really don't have room to talk because I think most things are probably comfortable as long as you are with the person you love, which I am.

A/N

Sorry that this was such a short chapter, I am thinking about what will happen in the next chapter and I am thinking that it won't be in Lena or Eric's POV. I think I'm going to have it in Eric's dad's POV, while Eric and Lena are asleep because it's going to be another short vehicle scene. Sorry.