XXX-2 | special edition

This is a special chapter for KenzeeTheDon . Hope you all enjoy. - Daee 💋

Tia.

"Damn they loud." Terrance laughed.

"That is so weird, I've never heard my bestfriend have sex before." Tia laughed.

"Well its a first time for everything, now she fenna hear you." He said grabbing Tia and bending her over the bed.

Tia and Jade were totally different when it came to the bedroom. Jade liked passion and love making meanwhile Tia liked it rough. Scratches, bruises and other marks.

He snatched her panties off and slid into her swiftly. Tia followed suit and threw it back on him ever so hard. He laid her bottom half on the bed so that her legs were dangling off the bed and grabbed what he could of her hair.

 He laid her bottom half on the bed so that her legs were dangling off the bed and grabbed what he could of her hair

Like that ^^

He pounded into her fast and hard with no mercy.  Tia pushed back on him and their lower bodies collided, making that slapping sound. He moved his hands from her hair to her neck because she liked that.

With both hands on her neck, he pounded into her even harder.
Mama ain't raise no bitch so Tia grabbed the sheets and continued throwing it back at him, the same rhythm he was going.

Finally he pulled out of her and turned her around, raising both her legs up to his shoulder , pounding her even harder than before.

She held onto his waist as he deep dicked her causing her to moan out.
"What's my name?" He grunted swiftly pumping in and out of her.

"Pistol." She screamed.

"Yeah baby. Say it louder." He continued.

"P-P. Oh uh shit." She moaned not able to her her words out.

"Yeah, all that shit you was talking earlier. Now you can't talk." He laughed.

"Who pussy this is?" He laughed, slowing up, so she could feel him more.

"It's it's yours baby." She said breathlessly.

"It Better be." He said slapping her and throwing her upside down in his lap. He was slinging her around like an old back pack and she loved it.

She sat her hands on the floor and he put his hands on her thighs.

At this point, Tia was doing all the work. She balanced on herself on her hands and started to bounce on him, fast then slow.

"Goddamn girl." Pistol said biting his lip.

She continued bouncing on him at different paces, making him go crazy. They weren't into all of that passion and rubbing, they knew how they felt about each other. They felt that they didn't need to remind each other constantly.

She then got up onto her knees and started to rub up his legs.
She grabbed his shaft and threw it back into her throat , deepthroating him with no hands.

She love doing this to him, so she had no problem with him not returning the favor. It was like an art to her.

She kept bobbing her head on his member, taking it out, spitting
then repeating the steps.

He came, she swallowed but kept sucking. He started to curl his toes, he couldn't take her anymore, but she wasn't going to stop. She liked to see him squirm.

Finally she got up and straddled him. With his hands on her ass he kissed her sloppily so that he could taste himself on her tongue.

He had gotten his, but they weren't finished yet. He dropped Tia on the bed , so that she was on her back once again.

He dived into her sea, for the final time stroking her slow , holding her hands down onto the bed.

He went into her so deeply that his outside of his thighs were slapping her ass cheeks. She arched her back , grabbing his hands tightly since she couldn't move.

Her toes curled and her body laid flat on the bed as her orgasm took over her body. She came all over him and they both laid there covered in sweat.

"Damn I'm tired." Pistol said breathing heavily.

"Me too." Tia agreed

"Come here." He said pulling her closer to him.

"what you want nigga? I'm tired." Tia rolled her eyes.

"See a nigga trying to be nice to yo' ass and you won't let me." He laughed.

"My bad baby. What is it?" She said in a nicer tone.

"Come lay wit me. We can try that cuddling shit for one night." He laughed.

She laughed and laid in his arms, they didn't usually do this , but tonight it felt right.

------------------/--------------/////--

Really hope you all enjoyed this. This might be y'all last update for the week. My birthday is Saturday 😛. A real bitch gonna be 18, know I gotta turn the fuck up.

If y'all want to know how my night goes, add me on snap - thaatbisshdaee . Ima give y'all a whole show. 😂 for those that don't have Snapchat , I'll tell you all , all about it in my storytime book Would You Mind.

But yeah y'all add me on Snapchat I'm funny af and don't hesitate to snap me or pm me. I be bored. I'm friendly well sometimes and I love talking to new people. Shit y'all can even text me if y'all want to 😂 or dm me on twitter.

Anyway though I hope you enjoy *janet voice*