Chapter Thirty Two

Barista cafe...

Half n hour later , Randhir arrived at the coffee shop where Karan was waiting for him...

"Suna hai jinki nayee nayee shaadi hoti hai, Unka chehra bada khila khila rehta hai. Par Tera chehra dekh ke toh aisa nahi lagta...", Karan muttered teasingly .

"Tu  apni yeh bakwaas  apne paas rakh samjha", Randhir chipped rolling his eyes.

"Accha theek hai... Par Bata toh sahi Kya hua? Tera mood itna off kyon hai... Bhabi SE ladai hui hai Kya ...."

"Ladai .... Huh... Hum baat karenge tab ladai hogi na"

"What do you mean ?? You guys still don't talk to each other?? ",

"Jab bhi main ussey baat karney ki koshish karta hoon , she always avoids me. She's always busy reading a novel or a magazine whenever I'm around . I dont know why , but She's not willing to give me and our marriage a chance . Her indifferent attitude towards me, is killing me every minute . The more I try to get close to her, the more she increases the distance between us. Main thak Gaya hoon yaar.. Mujhse ab tolerate nai hota... Sometimes I feel that may be she was in love with Sameer, shayad isiliye usey mujhe as a husband accept karne mein problem Ho rahi hai .... " , Randhir sighed deeply

"Come on, Randhir give her some time yaar. Teri shaadi ko din hi kitne huve hai. Try and understand her situation too.. She's already under stress . Ek toh uske Dad ki health itni kharab  hai and upar SE yeh achanak tujhse shaadi.... You don't know what she might be going through right now. I think she needs time to adjust with you and accept this marriage . Don't worry , dheere dheere Sab theek hojaiga yaar. Have some patience .."

"Aur kitna patience rakhoon yaar ...I  really love her , Karan.. Itna Kuch jhelneke baad Woh mujhe meri life mein wapas  mili hai .. I really want to make this marriage work.. I can't afford to loose her again."

"So why don't you go and tell this to her...."

"Kya....", Randhir frowned

"You heard me right,  Randhir.... Its time you should go and confess your feelings to her. She's your wife and she has every right to know what you feel for her . Jaa kar bata de usko apne dil ki baat .. ..", Karan assured him and patted his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That same evening...

Sanyukta walked into Raima's room to spend time with her...

"Ooh zehnaseeb... Aaj itne dino baad is best friend ki yaad aa gaayi aapko  .... "

"Come on Raima ... Stop being so melodramatic yaar", Sanyukta said rolling her eyes.

" So ..Bhabi.... how's your married life going ??

"Ummm... Good... Theek chal rahi hai ", Sanyukta chipped not meeting her gaze.

"Agar Yeh baat hai toh Tu mujhse nazrein kyon Chura rahi hai. Sanyu..... Meri Taraf dekh  aur Please sach sach Bataana . Mein dekh rahi hoon ki Jabse Teri aur Bhai ki shaadi hui hai, you two are behaving quite abnormally.  You guys dont go out together anywhere like normal couples.  Infact , I haven't seen you guys even talking to each other. Tu khush toh hai na is shaadi se???"

"Aisi shaadiyon mein Khushi kahan SE hoti hai",

"What's the matter... Did someone say something to you???"

"No.. Nobody said anything.."

"Phir Tu aise baatein kyon karrahi hai.. Please tell me ...Tujhe meri kasam "

"Raima... Papa ne aur Harsh uncle ne.. Theek nai kiya.. Mujhe lagta hai ke Randhir ke saath jyadati hui hai. Everybody has their own likes , dislikes, wishes and choices . If you take a random girl and force it onto someone ...yeh kahan ka insaaf hua . It's very unfair . Jab bhi main Randhir ke saamne hoti hoon... I feel guilty and embarrassed   because marrying me wasn't his own choice . Unhone apni marzi SE mujhse shaadi nahi ki, he did it because he was pressurised by Harsh papa. "

"Did Bhai tell this to you ???"

She shook her head in a No .

" Silence  has its own language , Raima. My Ego is hurt and shattered because of the feeling that I have been forced into Randhir's life . I feel as if I'm intruding his life. Jab bhi Woh mere saamne hote hai.. Main apne andar ke guilt ki wajah SE unse nazrein nahi mila pati hoon."

"Oh come on Sanyukta ... Tum kuch zyada hi sonch rahi Ho. Main Bhai ko bohot acchi tarah se jaanti hoon . Woh Kisi ke zor ya  zabardasti se koi faisla nahi lete... Unhone jab is shaadi ke liye Haan kiya toh  kuch sonch Samajh ke hi kiya hoga. You are just being unreasonably sensitive.." , Raima paused for a while and continued

"Listen to me Sanyukta.. I think you are just assuming and imagining things... I think you should give your  relationship sometime. I'm sure eventually everything will work out and you guys will start understanding each other.... And you know what ??? You are not any random girl... Tum mein koi kami nahi hai.. There's nothing lacking in you. You are a beautiful and an intelligent woman.. In fact mein sabse yehi kehti phirti hoon that Bhai is very lucky to have got you as his wife.. Tujh mein Woh saari qualities hai ko ek ideal wife mein honi chahiye... . ", Raima said making  Sanyukta chuckle on her words.

"Tu yeh isiliye keh rahi hai  because you are my best friend and you love me a lot. "

"Tu dekhna.. Bhai will also start loving you with time . I can assure you that", Raima smiled assuringly looking at her , unaware of the fact that Randhir stood behind the door listening to their conversation .

****************************************************************************************
Hey everyone.. I wasn't satisfied with the previous update... So I changed a few lines and added some new ones..  You guys motivate me to improvise my work.. Thank you so much for all the love and votes..

Precap: Randhir's PoV ..