You're acting Strange...

~Bighit Entertainment practice room~

~Yoongi's P.O.V~
What is taking them so damn long...I thought as I awaited for the others to show up to the studio.

Once again I decided to dial a number on my phone and walk in circles around the room.

"Please leave a message after the tone..."

I hung up quickly once it went straight to voicemail. They always did this. They decide to go out to buy some snacks and take an eternity most likely because of Taehyung.

I decided to head out of the door until it was slammed open right in my face knocking me to the ground.

"Oh god I'm really sorry hyung." He said with that grin. That cocky grin I wanted to slap right off of his face. That grin was hiding his laughter.

"If you were sorry you'd be helping me up." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Right, right." He said while holding out a hand and still had the guts to give me that grin.

"Whatever, anyway where are the others?" I said while hesitantly grabbing his hand and getting up to my feet.

"They're still shopping, but I was told to come back here." He said while still holding my hand.

I raise an eyebrow and shake his hand off.

"Alright then..well what do we do in the mean time?" I said annoyed since we're supposed to practice as a team.

"I'd suggest practicing, but it'd be difficult with only us two." He said walking around the room.

I sighed and walked towards the door again and turned the door knob to leave.

"Where are you going?" He said while looking my way.

"I'll be getting something quick, but don't worry your hyung will be back soon." I said with a sigh as I left the room.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

I made my way to the studio with a grin.

I hope Suga hyung isn't mad for us making him wait long...who am I kidding he must be really impatient...i sighed as I entered the building.

I made my way up to the practice room and slammed the door open with pride. I was really proud until I heard a loud thud.

I peeked my head to see what caused the thud and I looked to the ground with mixed emotions.

I'm dead..I thought while holding in my laughter by smiling. I thought it'd help lighten the mood, but I made it worse.

I tried to apologize and help him out but he was still pretty pissed at me. He left me in confusion and I sat alone in the room wondering where he went.

I messed up again didn't I. I sighed as I sat on the cold floor.

No, I shouldn't get worked up over it. Maybe some practice should help me clear my mind. I stood up and switched on the music and started dancing.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

Maybe I was a bit too harsh. I thought as I went to my desk. I sighed and opened one of the drawers and pulled out a folder.

Now would be a good time to give him this. I smiled as I went back to the practice room with the folder in my hands.

I went in to see him practicing and I smiled to myself.

"Hey Jiminie." I said while turning off the music.

"Yea hyung?" He said while panting.

"Here." I said as I handed him the folder.

He opened it and his eyes widened.

"Is this.."

"It's not my best work, but you can make any adjustments if you like." I said while looking away.

"I don't get it..why did you do this for me." He looked down.

"What's going on with you Jimin-ah? Don't you remember what I said back in that interview a long time ago" I smiled.

"I promised to write a song for you didn't I."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Wowowow first chapter of this Yoonmin story!!! I know this won't be as popular as any other Yoonmin story, but I hope you all enjoy. Bye Bye~