I want you to know I'm here for you..

~in the practice room Jimin's P.O.V~

I kept glancing at Yoongi during practice. He usually has pretty good stamina and is able to dance for a long time, but today he was sweating a lot and was constantly out of breath.

Jin's question played back in my head. Now that I look at him he does look a lot paler then usual. Which is saying something.

I nodded to myself that I'd confront him after practice. I cleared my head and went back to practicing.

::::::::night time at the studio:::::::

~Jimin's P.O.V~

We were all packing up to leave when suddenly I saw Yoongi walk in the opposite direction from us.

I glanced at Jin and he nodded. I followed Yoongi to the music room.

I quietly opened the door so he wouldn't hear me.

"What is it?" He said blankly as he sat down on a rolling chair next to his desk.

So much for being stealthy. I thought as I grinned.

He just looked at me.

"Well I saw you heading in this direction and I just wanted to ask-"

"Why I'm not coming home right?" He sighed.

"Well Jimin your hyung has to work hard you know." He said spinning the chair around so now he wasn't facing me.

"I know, but don't stress yourself out." I tried to reassure him.

"I'm guessing Jin talked to you." He said as he began to write something down on his notepad.

"It doesn't matter. You need to rest." I said while turning his chair around so we were face to face.

"I don't care how much you want to work, it's not good for you. Pulling so many all nighters is not good. I don't know about all this and I'm not familiar with what you're doing, but the effects are clear." I said not letting him interrupt me. He was shocked.

I said too much, oh well who cares.

He sighed and stood up.

"Fine, but let me at least-"

"Nope" I said while getting him and carrying him.

"Yah! Jimin put me down!" He said while struggling.

"Too bad" I said while grabbing his bag and turning off all the lights in the room.

::::::::::outside the building::::::::::

"Jimin for the 100th time can you please put me down now" He said squirming around.

I put him down carefully. He looked at me very annoyed.

"I have these things called legs." He stated.

"Then why don't you use them for once." I answered back just as annoyed.

"I would have if-"

"No, you'd find an excuse like always. I'll drag you to the dorms if it means you'd get some rest!" I said a bit harsh and angry.

"Why do you even care anyway." He said those words. Those words felt so cold.

"It's because I'm your friend and I'm here for you." I said quietly.

His words felt cold and sharp while my words were like a knife. A knife that stabbed him.

He looked down. He knew I was right. He didn't admit it.

I felt a cold hand on my arm.

"Let's just go home.." He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

I shook off his hand.

"Why hold my wrist when my hand is right here?" I joked. He just chuckled and patted my shoulder.

"Didn't know you were so desperate Park Jimin, I guess you can't resist this Sugar." He grinned.

I almost died of laughter.

"Oh yes you're so irresistible" I joked along.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
End of chapter 3! The love hate relationship(see what I did there) is real between these two. Anyways I hoped you all enjoyed bye bye~