Please stay strong.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I saw Jimin's face before he left. It was a bit red. Was he flustered? How cute..wait did I just think that it was cute. I really need to get a hold of myself. I thought as I put on a shirt and quickly went downstairs to Jin.

"What do you need?" I asked Jin.

"I was gonna ask you to help me with the groceries, but I'm done now so you can go." He said with a proud expression.

I gave him a look.

"What? Do you need something?"

"It's nothing.." I said.

I started to head up the stairs to go back to my room, but I stopped front of Jimin's door.

I should say something to him. Silence will only make things worse. I thought as I slightly knocked on the door.

I heard a very subtle "come in" and slowly walked in.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

My thoughts were running wild until I heard a slight knock on my door.

Ok Jimin there's a 90% chance that it's Yoongi. I thought as I said "come in" quietly. The door opened revealing a bright mint green and I instantly pulled my head under the covers.

I felt him sit down on the side of my bed.

"Jimin.........Jimin please talk to me." He said quietly.

"There's nothing to talk about..." I said a bit rudely.

"Seriously Jimin what is going on between us."

"I don't know. What is going on between us Mr. Min Yoongi." I said as I sat straight and looked directly at him.

"You're hiding something." He said narrowing his eyes and shifting his gaze towards me.

"No I'm not.." I said trying not to stutter.

"Jimin...I know your lying." He said.

"Even if I am it's not important anyways." I said.

"It has to be important if we constantly fight then make up." He said.

"Jimin, I wanna ask you now. Do you hate me?" He said while waiting for an answer.

"I-I don't hate you..." I replied quietly.

"Then why are you acting so different?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I stated.

"You have a quiet and sarcastic personality most of the time, but now you act so cold. Then you act nice to mean, but then go back to being cold!? What sense does that make!" I said.

He stayed silent eyes wide for a few seconds until he finally spoke up.

"It's because it hurts, it's because you don't understand, and you never will." He said in a low voice.

I was about to open my mouth to speak, but he didn't let me.

"It hurts seeing you everyday and living with you knowing that no matter how hard I try you'll never be mine and you'll never return my feelings." He said loudly while looking down.

I was wide eyed.

"Come on Hyung now isn't the time for jok-"

"What makes you think I'm joking!?" He looked up and grabbed my shoulders.

He shook his head and looked down.

"Why can't you get it..."

"Why can't you understand that I'm in love with you, you idiot....."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Is it sad that I make myself cry while writing these stories? Probably. Well the confession finally happened and WOW YOONGI CONFESSED FIRST I BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT DID YOU!(you probably did). Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the story is gonna end soon so yup!
Bye Bye~