We're here for each other

~at the dorms Yoong's P.O.V~

I lazily woke up that morning when Jin pulled the curtains and I was basically blinded by the daylight.

"A warning would be nice next time." I grunted as I got up from my bed.

"A warning wouldn't wake you up." He said.

I sighed knowing he was right.

"So what are the plans for today?" I asked Jin as I grabbed some clothes from the dresser.

"Yoongi today is our day off." He said while laughing.

I gave him a deadly glare.

"Then why did you wake me up so early?" I said while reaching for the bathroom doorknob.

"Why not?" He said.

Wow the almighty Jin has such great reasons..I thought as I shut the bathroom door and began my morning routine.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

"Yah! Jungkook-ah stop cheating!" I said as I nudged him to the side while while swiftly moving the controller.

"How do you even cheat in Mario Kart!?" He said while nudging me back as he finished in first place again.

"Knowing you, you'd always find a way." I said as I sighed.

Jungkook was about to respond until he looked to the side.

"Ah, Suga hyung!" He smiled.

I got a bit flustered after remembering what happened yesterday so I put my serious face on and didn't bother looking at him.

"Care to join me, Jimin keeps on saying that I'm cheating even though he keeps on shoving me." He whined and tried to make himself look like the victim.

That's half true you little prick. I thought as I took a quick glance at Yoongi. He was staring my way and we made eye contact for about one second.

I quickly looked away and I heard him say a light.

"Sure." He sat next to me and picked up a controller.

Jungkook changed the settings and picked a map. He picked Rainbow Road as the first map. Yoongi and I both looked at him.

"What?" He said looking at us confusingly.

Yoongi sighed. Jungkook pressed start and the race began.

Since Yoongi is here I have to go all out. I thought since I knew Yoongi was good at playing, but he never cheated unlike someone.

I took a quick glance at Yoongi who was fully concentrated. No wonder he was in first place.

Little did he know I scored a blue shell. I waited for the right time and pressed a button which sent it straight towards him.

It hit him and sent him flying off of the road.

"Jimin I swear." He said in a cold voice.

I just laughed with Jungkook.

~a few hours later Jimin's P.O.V~

We've been playing for a while now and took notice to the thunderstorm outside. A huge lightning hit and suddenly everything shut down.

"Damn it! I was even in first place!" Jungkook whined.

"It doesn't matter, anyways can one of you check the time?" Yoongi asked blankly.

Jungkook pulled out his phone.

"It is 3pm." He said while putting away the controllers.

"I think I'll head to my room now and take a nap." Jungkook said tiredly as he went up to his room leaving Yoongi and I alone.

"Good game." Yoongi said as he began to walk up.

I unconsciously grabbed his wrist. He looked at my confused. We stayed like that for a while until he spoke up.

"Jimin what are you doing?" He said emotionless.

"I don't know." I said while letting go of his wrist and looking down.

"What's bothering you." He said while sitting down again.

I kept silent. How is it that he can go from being so cold to sensitive in a matter of seconds. I don't understand.

"Hyung can I ask you something?" I said a bit nervous.

He just nodded.

"Do you...hate me?"

It was a bad idea to ask him that. He stayed silent for quite some time. I couldn't take the silence and I stood up, but was instantly brought back down.

Yoongi was very close to me. He looked at me weirdly again.

"What in your damn right mind would make you think that?" He said a but angry.

I didn't know how to feel, or how to answer.

"Jimin, you can be a bit annoying sometimes and drive me insane, but you're one of my closest friends. If I hated you would I be sitting down to play video games with you while laughing and having fun." He said seriously.

"I guess not.." I said quietly.

"Just like when you said you'd be there for me. I'll try to be there for you too." He said while backing away.

"We'll be here for each other."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
How did you guys like this chapter. I tried to make it a little longer. The other chapters will be out soon, so hope you enjoyed!
Bye bye~