From now and forever

~Jimin's P.O.V~

"It's also stupid for you to think that you're not mine." I said firmly making sure he knew I was being serious.

Even though I was actually screaming and cussing myself on the inside. 

What the hell am I doing oh god I'm so dead to him.

All he did was put his head down.

"Hyung are you alright?"

"I was scared. Scared that you wouldn't feel the same. I was afraid of rejection and that made me look like a coward i'm sorry." He said as he continued to look down. 

I sighed as I grabbed his cheeks and put his face up. I smiled and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Yoongi..do you really love me, like a lot."

"yes, why?"

"Just making sure, so i don't regret this decision." I looked at him genuinely.

"regret wha-" He almost said better i cut him off by closing the gap in between us. He was tense and had his eyes open, but i wrapped my arms around his neck to let him know it was ok.

He must've gotten the message because he then proceeded to close his eyes and place his hands at my waist.

I smiled as he deepened the kiss and I slightly tugged at his hair.

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

My head was spinning. He actually kissed me, he actually liked me. I don't think i've ever been so happy. 

His lips tasted sweet and he felt so small in my grasp. I was selfish and wanted more, so i deepened the kiss and he luckily didn't mind it. 

I pulled away knowing he was probably out of breath, but he frowned and pouted.

"Why did you stop?" He said cutely.

"Don't you need air to breath."

"That's impossible when you leave me so breathless." He said which made me very flushed. 

"Aish stop it will you, I'm blushing." I turned my head away to face the other side.

"I finally made you blush." He squeaked happily.

I smiled and pulled him into a hug. He didn't question it and only hugged me back while placing his head on my shoulder. God how could someone be so cute~ I thought to myself as I stroked his hair. He purred in response. 

"What are you a cat?" I chuckled.

"I'll be your cat~" He said while grinning widely.

"I don't think dating my cat is appropriate." I tilted my head in confusion.

"D-dating?" Jimin looked a bit flushed.

"Oh that's right sorry. Park Jimin would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend~" I asked him sweetly. 

"It would be my pleasure~" He said as he pecked my lips.

I smiled and licked them to get a reaction out of him. His face turned completely red and he proceeded to cover up his face.

"ah don't cover up that pretty face Jagi~" I said sweetly. and proceeded to take off his hands from his face and pressed our foreheads together.

"What will we do about the press, our families, and the group." Jimin asked worriedly.

"It doesn't matter as long as we stay together." I reassured him.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive and you know why I'm positive." I said smirking.

"Wae?"

"It's because I love you and I'll love you from now on and forever." I said as I kissed his hand.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AAAAAAAAAA THE STORY IS DOONNNEEE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. I know it wasn't much, but I'm glad that some of you enjoyed it. Hopefully i'll get better as i go on writing. This is a first and it was decent i guess. Well i'll see you in the next one Bye Bye~