So hold on tight.

~Jimin's P.O.V~
He got close and whispered into my ear.

"If you're so perfect, then why don't you be mine instead?"

My thoughts were running wild and my heart was beating like crazy.

Why do I feel this way. It's not right, but at the same time it is. It makes no sense.

As I calmed down he backed away and started laughing.

He was only teasing me!?

"Yah! It's not that funny." I said.

"You should've seen the look on your face. It was hilarious!" He said while showing his goofy smile.

Even though I was mad at him I couldn't help but love that smile.

"It's not nice to mess with someone's feelings hyung." I sighed.

"Sorry sorry, but I had to get you back somehow." He said while trying to muffle the ongoing giggles.

"I'll get my revenge one day." I said with a proud smile.

He just flicked my forehead and chuckled.

"Good luck." He said with a bit of attitude.

While he was turned around I jumped onto his back. He loudly grunted and gave an annoyed sigh, but he still held onto my legs so I wouldn't fall.

"Let's go grandpa!" I said while pointing upwards.

"Who the hell are you calling grandpa!?" He said while smiling.

"Who else would I be calling grandpa?" I said while smirking.

"Well then you better hold on tight!" He said while sprinting across the living room with me on his back.

I laughed and laughed as he ran across until we heard the front door being unlocked. He quickly and carefully put me down.

We both quickly sat on the couch and pretended like nothing happened as the other members came back from shopping.

We both tried to muffle our laughs, but failed and began to laugh while the others looked at us weirdly.

"You two seem to be getting along well." Jin raised an eyebrow while walking into the kitchen.

"What are you talking about hyung? We always get along." I said.

He rolled his eyes and began to put the groceries away along with Namjoon.

As for the others they put on songs by girl groups and started dancing around.
"Ice cream cake by red velvet" came on and j-hope went crazy.

I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up and joined them. We laughed as each song played and we knew all the choreo. At some point "Up and Down" came on and even Namjoon joined us.

I looked around for Yoongi, but he wasn't on the couch. He wasn't even in the living room, so I walked up to Jin.

"Where did Yoongi go?" I asked Jin.

"He said he was gonna take a quick shower, but that was a while ago so he might be done." Jin said calmly while watching the others making sure they don't break anything especially Namjoon.

"Oh alright then." I said as I was about to walk away, but Jin spoke up again.

"Do you mind checking up on him and asking him to come here." Jin said.

"I don't mind. I'll be back in a second." I said while making my way up the stairs.

I walked up to his him and knocked on the door. No one answered so I walked in and looked around.

"Yoongi?" I said.

"What is it?" He said as he came out of the bathroom.

I turned to him, but before I could speak my eyes widened.

"U-uh Jin said to come downstairs. I'll get going now bye!" I said as I rushed out of the room with a red face.

Even though I've lived with Yoongi for so long I've never gotten used to seeing him shirtless. It felt strange.

He looked different, almost more muscular. Oh god why am I thinking this!? He's my friend I shouldn't be flustered! But friends can like each other too....right?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Jimin is starting to realize some things (wink wink). Yes, Yoongi was shirtless and Jimin saw him and got flustered(how cute). I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
Bye bye~