If you'll be mine.

~text message~
Jimin: Can you be mine?
Yoongi: what the hell is that supposed to mean.
Jimin: answer the question.
Yoongi: what kinda question is that and why would you even ask it.
Jimin: it's a simple yes or no hyung.
Yoongi: it's a stupid question that's what it is.

~Jimin's P.O.V~

I looked at Yoongi as he turned off his phone and looked to the side.

He's angry again. I just wanted to tease him, but I guess he's not in the mood. I said as I also looked in the other direction.

Even though the other members were speaking the car ride felt silent.

I'm starting to wonder if he really does hate me....

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I took a quick shower and decided to let my hair air dry.

"I'll be going to the grocery store with the kids wanna come?" Jin asked.

"Too much work I'll just stay here." I said as I fell down into my bed.

"Alright we'll be back soon lazy head." He said while opening the door.

"Bye mom." I said blankly and I heard a slight chuckle come from him.

The door shut closed and I let out a heavy sigh I've been holding in.

He probably hates me. I can't blame him. I've been so harsh. I've never been good at expressing my feelings. Why do I feel so strange when I'm around him. Do I...No, no, no I can't, right?..I thought as I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

A bottle of water would be great. I thought while looking around the fridge for a bottle of water.

"Hyung?" An all too familiar voice said lightly.

Just perfect. I thought.

I closed the fridge since I managed to find a bottle of water and leaned against it.

"What's wrong." I said blankly.

"Hm? Nothing's wrong I just wanted to let you know that I listened to the bgm and it sounded great. It also fits in really well with the lyrics. I appreciate all the work you put into it. Thank you." He said then he bowed shyly.

I don't think I've ever felt more guilty in my life. He was so nice despite the fact that recently I've been treating him like crap.

I sighed and walked up to him. I smiled.

"I'm glad that you liked it, but I'm even more glad that you don't hate me." I said while patting his head.

"Hyung why would I ever hate you?" He said while grabbing my arm.

"It's just that I've been awful to you lately and I thought that you'd might hate me." I said looking down.

"Yah, no need to worry. Don't be so down. I know you suck at expressing yourself by talk." He said with that grin I hated so much.

"By talk?"

"You're amazing at expressing yourself through song, I envy you for that. Well when it comes to words and direct conversations you can stumble." He said while rubbing my head and messing up my hair.

"Not everyone is perfect unlike you Mr. Park Jimin." I said.

"I'm not perfect, but I guess I am according to you." He smirked.

Two can play at that game. I thought while grabbing his hands and looking straight at him.

He gulped and I leaned in to his ear.

"If you're so perfect, then why don't you be mine instead."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Wow wow this chapter was also a bit short please forgive me. I promise the other chapters will be a bit longer(I hope). Well anyways I hope you guys enjoyed!
Bye bye~