{Chapter 7}

*Sans POV*

As I was walking to the big purple door, and heard a branch snap down the path. I quickly ran to the trees and looked at the shape trudging alongs, ankle high in snow, and they were clearly not born for this. I went to take a closer look, and recognizing her immediately. How could I forget her? But, something was off. The way she walked in my dream and her now, was different. She looked like she was tired, but not what you think. She suddenly stopped and it made me feel anxious. I looked at her, and decided I would try to read her expression. I mover a little bit to the right, and when I saw her face, and almost knew that couldn't be the same person. She had the look I gave when I gave up of everything. When I figured about the resets.

She made a sudden movement that caught me of guard. She dropped to her knees and just looked like death itself. She slowly wobbled for a moment longer just before her inevitable face-plant in the snow, and then I felt anger and worry. Who wouldn't save after she fell down here? Who would make her have that expression, she is only just a human child. Maybe a little older than usual, but why? And after about a minute, I remembered my promise to the goat lady on the other side of the door.

I slowly made my way to her, and poked her face, after turning her around on her back. She's out. And ain't she supposed to feel warm? I started to wonder. How long has she been in the cold? And she has no winter jacket! I gently picked her up, and she was light as a angel's feather.

"why does a pretty face like yours have my expression?"