{Chapter 8}

*Frisk's POV*

I felt warm...extremely warm. I felt groggy, and as I opened my eyes, they got stuck several times. I took a look around to take in my surroundings. I was wrapped in 4 blankets, and I was laying on a green couch. I smell the air and smell. . .Spaghetti sauce? I look around and take notice of a TV to the side of me, and a table near it, with a rock with sprinkles on it. It read, 'Pet Rock'.
I try to get up, but to no avail. And my legs hurt like they were run over by a train, but I was just grateful I could feel them at all. Who ever saved me, I will have to thank them. I mean, why take interest in a already shameful human like me? I see my bag to the side to me and I take a quick swipe for it. I take a look inside it, and I see everything is there except one thing is new...I pull out a ring that's on a necklace...I feel as if it's important, like it's packed away for it to stay safe. I put it on, and I felt...protected. I started to hear talking from the next room over, but it's so quiet I can't understand most of it.
"I....her.....took......in........dont......to capture.........and be carful.....she.......fragile," I have no idea what else was in that sentence but I heard capture pretty well. I tried to call Mom on my phone. Oh, thank god, she answered.
"Yes, my child? What did you call for?"
"Mom, I accidentally passed out on my way to the rest of the underground! I am with these strange monsters, and I don't know what to do!" I yell whispered.
"My child, do you know what they look like, or sound like for that matter?"
"I don't know what I look like, but one sounds deep, like a deep voice, a-and..."
"My child, if I am right, you have nothing to fear, if that's who I think it is, is there a pet rock?"
"Y-yeah, but what does tha-"
"My child, you might be with the same monster that I told to look out for you so you won't get hurt. I had only talked to him through the door. I hadn't talked to him in a while, so I think your fine."
"O-ok, I trust you..."
"OK, my child, and be carful, will you?"
"Yes, and before you go,  the monster you were talking about, what's his name?"
"Oh, well, it's SANS."