{Chapter 9}

*Frisk's POV*

Well, as soon I heard his name, you could say I had a weird jolt run through me. I told Mom farewell, and I hung up. I put my phone back in my bag and laid the bag back, and cuddled up in the blanket, because I was still so tired, but I just stayed awake, just in case. I heard footsteps behind me, and I didn't want to talk yet, so I pretended to sleep. When I confirmed he wasn't facing me, I opened my eyes, just a little. He was a skeleton, but I'm not so surprised, because I met a lot of monsters in the ruins.

He was wearing a blue coat, with fur on the hood, and was wearing black shorts, that had straight white lines down the sides, and he had . . . fluffy pink slippers? He turned around and I noticed he wasn't look at me, so I took a look at his face. He had a smile, and it never moved an inch, and he had small bags under his eyes. He had little white pricks of eyes. He then started to talk.

"hey papyrus, i am gonna stay around til the human wakes up, but dont tell undyne or alyphs about any human, and also, i called undyne and told her that you wont be at practice, because your taking care of a sick friend. k?"

"YES BROTHER, I PROMISE. BUT WHY ARE YOU STAYING? YOU USUALLY GO TO GRILLBYS."

"i made a promise, to take care of the human, so just leave it at that."

"OK, I TRUST YOU BROTHER."

"but I will be up in my room for a little bit. come get me if the human wakes up, and make sure to feed her spaghetti, k?"

"YES, SHE WILL TASTE THE SPAGHETTI AND KNOW THAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAS PREPARED IT FOR HER!! WAIT, BROTHER, IT IS A GIRL, RIGHT?"

"yes paps, it's a girl."

"OK!!!"

"ok. see ya paps."

Papyrus? Now that defiantly wasn't this SANS character. I hear more foot steps, and I didn't close my eyes in time.

"HUMAN, ARE YOU AWAKE? I MADE YOU SPAGHETTI!!"

I played it off that I was just waking up, and I think I really was, kinda. I got up and stretched, and Papyrus introduced himself.

"HELLO HUMAN, MY NAME IS THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AND I HAVE SPAGHETTI FOR YOU!"

He was quite strange, and I bet every human would agree. He had red scarf rapped around his neck, and he also had what looked like armor on. But the top was white, and left his backbone exposed. It ran down to his blue shorts, but much shorter than the other one that I saw. He had on matching red boots, and they had straps on them. He was awfully strange, and I smelled the spaghetti, which smelled delicious. I went ahead and took a fork full of spaghetti and ate some. I felt a lot better, and it tasted great. "Papyrus, this is really good!" I ate the rest and Papyrus went and took my plate after he insisted since I was a guest.

After I was done with the spaghetti, Papyrus yelled for the other to come down.

"BROTHER!! THE HUMAN IS AWAKE!!" I started to hear creaking, meaning probably footsteps of someone coming down the steps. It was that other skeleton. He spoke looking to me, and I had a jolt of energy run through me again, but this time, a lot stronger.

"hey kid, my name is Sans, Sans the skeleton."

"W-wait, your Sans?" I asked him sheepishly. If he is Sans, he is my savior. That's what Mom had said. She said he was stronger than everyone in the underground. She had talked about him in her journal, and he seemed like a nice guy.
"uh, yeah?"
Then, out of nowhere, I started to see things.

Flashback

"you dirty brother killer"
"I'm gonna give you a
Bad time.
He started to through attacks at you, but you easily dodged.
I start to hear a voice in my head. "You started this, you finish it. I lost control of my body, when I tried to reset. They tried to hit him, over and over, but kept missing, and when I gained control, I dropped the knife, and started crying. I didn't want to go this far. Ever. "Heh, kid, if your still in there, c'mere, give old sansy a hug."
I dash over and jump into his arms, and hug him tight, and then a searing pain in my back tells me I won't live for long.
"GEEEETTTT DUUUUUNNNNNKKKKKEEEEDDDD ON!

END OF FLASHBACK

I started crying immediately when it ended, and I ran up to the skeleton, who didn't even know my name, and hugged him. I started from my sobs,
"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry . . ."
Sans just stood there, and just hugged me, probably having no clue, and I let go of him, and looked up, realizing that I was starting to black out, but all I said was . . .

"I promise I won't reset anymore."

A/N-Thanks for reading! Even though this story is small, my schedule is getting better, and so is my writing. Thank for everything small community of reader. Lmao love you guys, and I will see you, in the next chapter, bye bye!