{Chapter 1} {READ DISCRIPTION FIRST}

Frisk's POV

I thought that going to Mt. Ebott would solve all my problems. I thought I wouldn't have to deal with my parents ever again. But as I was running away, I heard them call behind me, well, at least my father. No, he wouldn't ever be called MY father anymore. I will call him my problem. Well, he was running after me.

"Stop you bloody -"

I turned around and saw my fathers horror as I smiled at him. He knew. He knew that there was a hole behind me.

"Please...Frisk...I love you and you know the punishment was for your own good. You needed to be shown that kindness doesn't get you a diploma or in fact, anywhere in the world."

I was done. I smiled at him even more. "I'm so sorry, tell that to mom and that I love her and that it wasn't her. Tell her, she raised me right. That it was me."

"FRISK!!"

I am all dizzy from a minute of falling, and seeing all the layers of ground, and I look down below and all I see is Gold.

Gold.

Then warm.

...

Is this what death feels like?

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this new, amazing book! Well even I think it's amazing, but I love everybody else's books honestly. Well, should I continue? I will be writing tomorrow as well. Or, well, later today.

~Eliza!