Ray Ray Imagines

Ray Ray & Jessica

Jessica P.O.V.

I was sitting in my bed watching Adventure Time when my door bell rung...I wasn't expecting anybody and my boyfriend wouldn't be back until next week. I got out of bed and jogged to the front door opening it. There he stood....my sexy ass boyfriend named Rayan

He came in and hugged me swinging me around and kissed me all over my face. I just giggled as he put me down. I pecked him on the lips.

Jessica: You missed me?

Ray: Hell yeah

He said hugging me again and we ended up making out for about 3 minutes.

Jessica: I missed you too bae

Ray: Yeah but I love you

Jessica: I love you more

Ray: Impossible

Jessica: Show me how much you love me then

I said in a seductive voice. He bit his lip and crashed his lips into mine. The next thing I know is were upstairs in my room with half our clothes on. He was hovering over me as he undid my bra and throwing it onto the floor. Now I was just in my panties while he was still in his pants but took them off leaving him in just his boxers. His lips began to trail from my lips to my inner thighs. I moaned out his name and he began to take my panties off. Once they were off he started fingering me as he kissed me muffling out my moans and screams but then he went back down and started eating me out as I screamed and moaned his name. I began to cum and he licked it all up. He took his boxers off and inserted himself inside of me as I moaned even louder at his medium speed.

Jessica: Ray!!! F-Faster!!

He did as told and I could feel him in my stomach as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I came about 2 times before he did and collapsed next to me....both of our breathing heavy. I laid my head on his chest.

Jessica: I guess you do love me a lot

------------------

Ok that was my first imagine EVER made...wat do y'all think of it? Oh and if you want one just fill in these

Name:

What Kind: (As in funny, freaky, romantic, etc)