Ray Ray Imagine

Yn P.O.V.

I looked in the mirror trying to figure out exactly what is the point of life?? I get bullied everyday and it seems the boy I have a crush on doesn't even notice me. I mean we'd say "hi" & "bye" but that's only because our lockers are next to one another's. I know he doesn't have a girlfriend because I listen to him and his friends while they talk, so what is it about me?? Am I not good enough, am I ugly?? I sighed and got ready for another day of tourture and heartbreak.

~Leaving School~

Still Yn P.O.V.

I laughed as I watched my crush Rayan do a silly dance in the middle of the hallway and walk to his locker while I was in mine. He looked at me and smiled

Ray: It was a dare

I nodded and giggled. I continued to get my things out of my locker before closing it and walking away but was pulled back by Rayan.

Ray: Wait, um....what are you doing today??

I stood there and blinked a few times and he chuckled. I smiled

Yn: It depends on if your asking me on a date or just to hang out.

He thought about it for awhile.

Ray: Just to hang out

Yn: Then I'm busy...

I laughed and began walking away again.

~Back at the house~

I opened the door as the person behind it knocked continuously. I was surprised to see Rayan.

Yn: How did you kn-

I was cut off by him kissing me and backing me up into the house and closing the door not breaking the kiss. I can't believe this is happening. He laid me on the couch and I was so ready for what his next move would be. He broke the kiss and looked down at me as he still hovered over me. He smiled and sat up and I did the same.

Yn: Why'd you stop??

He got up and looked towards me backing up toward the door.

Ray: You shouldn't give up your goods to a stranger that comes to your home.

-------------+----------
Honestly I think this was boring .....

I just wanted to update it though