Prodigy Imagine

Yn P.O.V.
I don't know what I did wrong. How could he do this to me? He said he would never hurt me and I was dumb enough to believe him. Yesterday I found out my boyfriend cheated on me with his ex girlfeiend. I guess all guys are the same. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone going off for the 30th time this morning. I decided to let him explain himself this time.

Yn: I don't want to hear that your sorry I want to hear why you did it.

Craig: I was drunk! I went to the party with the guys, u know I'm not a drinker but it was Chres birthday & I was only letting loose. When I saw Kira (the ex) walk through the door I stayed far away from her but seeing her made me suspicious & I thought drinking would make me not worry as much as I did. I'm sorry I'll do anything to make it up to you......anything.

I heard his voice cracking and I just sat on the phone trying to decide if I should go running back to him. This is the first time he has done something like this and he never lies to me....but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Yn: I don't know Craig...

I felt the tears began to fall. My heart breaking all over again just thinking about it. I took a deep breathe to calm myself down. I didn't want him to think that I needed him.

Yn: I love you. We've been together for almost a year and a half then you go and do this. I get that you wanted to do all that stuff but once you saw her you should've left. I just don't think I can trust you anymore. I need time to think.

I hung the phone up and threw it back on my bed. The rain began to fall and I started out the window and broke down crying. I cried for about 30 minutes until I couldn't cry anymore and the doorbell rung. I wasn't expecting nobody but I hurried to the door because it was poring and they were standing in the rain. I should've known who it was.

Yn: Craig what are you doing here?

He walked in and took his hood off to reveal his face. He sniffed and looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

Craig: I know I messed up....I know I did but Yn I can't live without you. Nothing is the same without you just please...

He got on his knees in front of me and looked up at me.

Craig: Please...can we at least take it slow??

Yn: Get up

He stood and looked down at me and I just started into his eyes looking for what exactly what he was feeling. He was truly sorry and I can't say that I don't want him back because I do. I nodded my head to the question he asked earlier. He grabbed me face and tried to kiss me but I stopped him.

Yn: Take it slow....remember??
--------------------------------------------------------
Ok so this wasnt my best but I just wanted to update more later maybe...

Comment what you think.....??