Prodigy Imagine

Jazmine P.O.V.
I watched from backstage as my boyfriend Prodigy danced on stage with the others for the last song of the night. When they finished they said good night and walked backstage. Prodigy was first and he grabbed my hand and dragged me into his dressing room.

Jaz: Why did you drag me in here?

Prod: Because

He said taking his shirt off and throwing it to the ground. I took that time to just stare at his abs. Sweat just dripped down them so slowly it was making me drool and I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute. He saw me looking and walked closer to me and I backed up until I bumped into a table and he put me on top of it. Standing between my legs he began to kiss down my neck hungrily. He slipped my dress up some and got a grib of my underwear.

Jaz: P-Prod dont you have to get on th-

My sentence was cut short by Prod sticking his member inside of me. How he got his pants off?? I dont know. I screamed out in pleasure before he kissed me to keep me quiet. His pace sped up as his thrust got harder. His grip tight on my waist I know there's going to be marks left.

Prod: What's my name?

Jaz: Daddy!

He picked me up, bent me over and started hitting it from the back. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and I believed everyone around the world could hear my moans.

Prod: Who's is it?

He said smaking my ass leaving me in pleasure.

Jaz: Yours!

We both climaxed and then there was a knock at the door.

"Prod! Walter said if you arent outside on that bus in 3 minutes your getting left here!"

We looked at each other and hurried with our clothes and he pecked me on the lips before running out the door. There was a mess in here...but I wasnt about to clean this up.