Princeton Imagine

Sorry it took me a while been busy u know

-----------------------------

Calvion P.O.V.

I called Prince over because I wanted someone to cuddle with. But he wants to be difficult and take me out. Don't get me wrong....I want to go out with my bae but today was suppose to be a lazy day for me. I wore a green fitted dress that showed my curves off perfectly. Its his favorite dress cause its his favorite color you know. I just got done with my hair when there was a knock at the door. I slipped on my black pumps, grabbed my clutch, and headed to the door. There he stood in his Armani suit that I loved so much. I walked out and locked the door before he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed like crazy. Then he kissed my cheek, then my lips. He does this shit on purpose.

Calvion: What is wrong with you?

He chuckled

Prince: What do you mean?

Calvion: You treat me like I'm some kind of princess

Prince: You are a princess in my eyes...... your my princess they don't call me Princeton for nothing

I blushed while giggling as he took my hand and led me to the car. He opened the door for me and closed it like the gentlemen he was.

Calvion: Where are we going?

Prince: Its a secret....put this on

He said handing me a blind fold and I did as told.

Calvion: I hate you

Prince: I love you too

I felt the car stop. He opened the door for me and lead me to wherever the hell we were going. He sat me down in a chair and I could here the ocean. This bet nor be a romantic dinner on the beach or I'm going to scream. I've always wanted to have this cause I only saw it in movies.

Prince: Ok you can take it off now

I took the blind fold off and it was exactly what I thought. I was speechless....literally nothing could come out my mouth.

Prince: I think you dropped something

I looked down and there was a little box. I picked it up and opened it and inside was a necklace. I couldn't take it anymore. Tears began to roll down my eyes as he put the necklace around my neck and turned me to face him. He whipped my tears away and pecked my lips.

Prince: Do you still hate me?

I shook my head and we shared a laugh.

Calvion: I don't know what I would do without you Jacob.......your my prince

Prince: And your my princess