Roc Royal Imagine

Sorry I haven't been updating but I am now and I'll make the next one right after this one too!!

------------------------------------

Kayla P.O.V.

I was on my way to my best friend Roc house since I couldn't sleep.

Roc: Why are you calling me at 3 in the morning!!!

He said clearly irratated and sleepy. I could careless.

Kayla: I can't go to sleep and you know I don't like being woke by myself

Roc: What you want me to do about it??

Kayla: Unlock the door

Roc: Why would I do that??

Kayla: Because I'm outside duhh

I said before hanging up and getting out of my car. As soon as I got to the door it was open but he wasn't there. Guess he went back upstairs. I closed the door behind me before going up the stairs and into his room. There he was...in his bed.....sleep. I took off my jacket and my shoes. I had on my PJs still but who cares?? I hoped in his bed and he opened his eyes looking at me as I smiled. He chuckled and put his head in the pillow.

Roc: Go to sleep

Kayla: I can't

Roc: Well you gotta get out then

Kayla: No thank you

He lifted his head up and looked at me with a straight face as I laughed. He turned around with his back facing me.

Kayla: Don't go to sleep on me! Can I cuddle with you??

He chuckled at how bipolar I sound. He turned around on his back and and I laid on his chest. Our arms wrapped tightly around each other. I looked up at him and his eyes were dropping.

Kayla: Roc!!!

Roc: I'm up!!

He yelled back making me laugh. I love this boy but not that way....or do I?? I climbed on top of him and kissed his jawline. His eyes stayed closed.

Roc: What are you doing Kayla??

Kayla: Keeping you up with me

I said before kissing his jawline again then his neck and his bare chess. His eyes still were closed when I looked up. Then he flipped us over so he was on top.

Roc: You know if we do this you'll go right to sleep after word

He said looking me in the eye. I shrugged my shoulders

Kayla: Maybe....maybe not

Roc: What's that suppose to mean??

Kayla: I don't know what your capable of....I might go to sleep I might be disappointed.

Roc: Well I guess we have to find out then

He said bitting his bottom lip which drove me crazy.

Kayla: I guess we-

Before I could finish he smashed his lips into mine. He didn't have to ask for entrance because I have already stuck my tongue in his mouth. He chuckled and I smiled through the kiss. He only had on boxers. I on the other hand had on everything. I took my shirt off and my shirts leaving me in my undergarments. He undid my bra and began to take off my underwear. He left my lips and trailed down to my inner thighs. He licked and kissed them then blew on my kitty.

Kayla: S-stop teasing m-me

He laughed evily before dividing in. I arched my back and screamed his name. I came moments later as he licked it all up. I hadn't noticed he took his boxers off until he inserted himself into me. I moaned leaving my echo's throughout the house.........

Let's just say I was exhausted when we were done ;)

------------------------------------------------------

Starting on the other one right now!!