Roc Royal Imagine

Roc&Deja

Deja P.O.V.

I was getting ready for my date with my boyfriend of 3 years. His name is Roc and I love him to death. Its my birthday and.......I gotta feeling that he might get something special ;). I know its my birthday but still....if we do something it'll make me AND him feel good. I was snapped outta my thoughts when my door bell rung. I knew exactly who it was so I checked the mirror one last time before going to open the door. I had on a blue dress that was a little bit above my knees with matching heels. I know he would go crazy cause blue was his favorite color. When I opened the door his eyes went from my face to my body and back to my eyes with a smirk.

Deja: Like what you see?

Roc: No

I frowed....he just ruined my mood with his bitch ass

Roc: I don't like it cause I LOOOOOOOOOVE it

I smiled and he returned one. We left and went out to Olive Garden. We were leaving when the waitress came and stood in front of Roc boobs out and everything and tried to get his number.

Deja: Ok do you see me right here? Yeah. I'm his girlfriend....three years in the making bitch.

Waitress: Well I thought you guys were just friends

Deja: Do friends kiss and make out with each other?

Waitress: Yeah

I was about to beat her ass but Roc came and grabbed me out of the resturant. When we made it to my house I decided that we would be special so I invited him inside and we went upstairs to my room. Before I could do anything he said he had a question to ask me. He got on one knee and looked up at me in the eyes. He began speaking

Roc: Deja...we've known each other for 5 years and been together for 3. I never felt this way about anyone before I love you with all my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Maybe even have kids together. What I'm trying to say is.....

He pulled out a little box with a ring inside.

Roc: Will you marry me?

I was to excited and overwhelmed to say yes so I just nodded my head excitedly with tears running down my face. He slipped the ring onto my finger and hugged and kissed me.

Deja: So about kids....

He smiled

Roc: What?

Deja: How about we make one tonight?

------------------------

Ok I wouldve gotten into detail but my phone acting stupid so yeah. But if you want a imagine

Name:

MB Boy:

What Kind: (meaning funny, freaky, romantic, etc)