Chapter 1:

*1 week later*

Kurosaki slowly opened his eyes. He was in a cabin. He quickly rushed outside, a man was chopping wood in the front of the cabin. There were trees everywhere he looked.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"You're in the deepest part on the woods" he said.
"I'm Kurosaki by the way" I said.
"My name is Hisashi. I found you while I was in the city, I didn't know where you were from so I brought you back here" Hisashi continued.
"Well, before today I was living my life in a politics building" I laughed.
"You're in the government?!" He shouted surprised.
"The new government that took over. The 'problem people' as we've been called" I said.
"So you're one of the gangsters that washed up inured after they took over the top" he laughed.
"One of them? There's more?" I asked.
"The whole group apparently" he replied.
I fell to my knees.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
I nodded and got up.
"I need to get back" I said.
"No rest here. I'll be back soon" he shouted while running through the woods.
I went into the cabin and sat down.
"I hope Shuya and Ryutaro are ok" I whispered to myself.

*1 hour later*

"Kurosaki! Quick!" Hisashi shouted.
I ran outside. He was holding Ryutaro up. He had a gun shot wound on his side.
"Ryutaro!" I shouted.
He passed me his sword.
"Go save Shuya. There's a war in the town" he said.
"Which way?" I asked.
"Straight ahead. Run" he replied.
I began running. Shuya was getting cornered by people. He was talking to them. While they were distracted I hit them all on the back of the head with my sword.
"Shuya! What's happening?!" I asked.
"The towns people aren't allowing us to pass through. So we're finishing them off" he replied.
I started attacking everyone who got in my way. Eventually, the remaining people fled from the town.
"They'll be back. But for the meantime, we own this town. It's small but a good starter" he said.
I nodded.
"Here" he said while passing me the fighting uniform we used to wear.
"Put it on. Those clothes are ruined" he continued.
I put it on over my clothes. We walked to the cabin while squad 1 guarded the town.

"Thank you for keeping Kurosaki here" said Shuya bowing his head to Hisashi.
"No problem" he replied.
"What are you doing now? Taking over the town?" Asked Hisashi.
"Yes. People who want to live peaceful lives will live there" Shuya replied.
"Well. You better get some good protection for it. The townsfolk will definitely be back" he said.
We headed back to the town. It was quite small, but big enough. For the next few days we were making a barrier for around the outside out of logs, thick sticks and rope. Tying them to the rooftops of buildings to hold them up. After one month, we had finished the protection from the outside. Many ideas for the perfect town came to our minds. But we decided on one.