Ch 26- Choosing

Playlist For This Chapter:
-Don't You Wanna Stay (Jason Aldean featuring Kelly Clarkson)

Kaylieh's POV:

Harry pretty much ran out of the restaurant with Cara. Where they were going, I don't know and don't think I want to know.

My head is buzzing with strange thoughts. I am honestly not thinking straight at the moment.

Niall is trying his best to comfort me with small gestures as we ride back to the boys' hotel.

"Babe, just relax.." Niall said sweetly from the driver's seat.

"I know.. I know.. I just.. I'm leaving the day after tomorrow, and I feel like I.. I need to choose.." I spoke slowly.

"Choose what?"

"Choose between you and Harry.."

Niall's POV:

She said the words I had been fearing for a while now. She has told herself to choose.

I have a gut feeling that she will choose Harry. I'm just an underdog who will never get the girl. I can only dream of the words coming from her mouth:

"Niall, I choose you. I love you so much," she'd say joyfully as she'd throw her arms around my neck lovingly.

I'd kiss her hair, then press my lips against her neck, and she'd do the same to me..

"Niall, are you going to get out anytime soon?" she laughed opening up her car door.

I forced out a laugh and opened my own door.

Luckily, we had parked in the back, so we didn't have to deal with the paps.

"Niall, let's watch Jurassic Park!!" Kaylieh shouted flipping through the channels.

"Okay.. I've never seen it," I stated.

"Oh my gosh! You are going to love it!"

She held up the blanket, urging me to sit down beside her on the couch.

I quickly took my seat and handed her her hot chocolate.

"You remembered!" she squealed.

"What?" I laughed.

"You remembered that I don't like coffee," she smiled.

I smiled too. I didn't even think about it. I just knew in the back of my mind to make her hot chocolate and not coffee.

"You're so weird," I told her poking her cheek.

"You're the one that just poked my cheek!" she defended.

I quickly licked her cheek as she cringed.

"Niall!!!" she shrieked.

"Ok. Now I'm the weird one."

"You got that right," she giggled wiping her face.

"Ahh! Niall! Change it! Change it!" Kaylieh cried.

"I'm changing it! I'm changing it! Ahh! Change, you stupid TV!!" I yelled as I clicked a million buttons on the remote.

Kaylieh was hiding under the blanket while the dinosaur chased the children through the kitchen.

"Okay. I just turned it off before it exploded."

She giggled and popped her head out from underneath the blanket.

"I'm cold," she whined.

"I'll get you another blanket."

"No! You're warm!" she yelled wrapping her arms around my torso and pulling me to her.

I chuckled but enjoyed her embrace.

She loosened her grip around my waist and looked up at me. She brought her lips to mine slowly but shortly. She shifted onto my lap and brought her lips back to mine.

"Niall," she whined as she ran her fingers through my hair, "we shouldn't be doing this.."

"Why.. Why not?.."I moaned back.

"Because I don't know who I'm choosing.. It.. It feels wrong.." she said pulling away.

"Let your heart choose," I suggested bringing her lips back to mine.

Kaylieh's POV:

I'm leaving the airport in approximately 45 minutes. I haven't gone through security yet. I'm too scared. I told my self to choose between Harry and Niall.

Niall has been here with me all day helping me pack. Harry is yet to show up, and I'm a bit disappointed. I'm scared he won't show.

It's not that I'm going to choose him.. I don't know who I'm going to choose. I'm planning on doing exactly what Niall said and "let my heart choose."

"Kaylieh, we need to go through security soon," my dad urged.

"I know. I know. It's just.. I need to wait for Har-"

"I'm here! I'm here!" Harry shouted as he ran up looking a mess.

His hair was completely disheveled but perfect in another way. He had a small amount of stubble growing across his face. He was out of breath, and even though he looked terribly sleep ridden and unorganized, he looked so incredibly sexy in a way.

I almost jumped into his arms at the mere site of him, but I glanced over at Niall, who was fidgeting with his hands nervously, and stopped myself.

"We need to go through security soon.." my dad told me slowly..

"I know.. I know.." I said, my voice trailing off at the end.

Niall stood up by Harry as they waited for me to choose between them in the middle of the VIP, closed off, waiting area.

"Umm.. Oh my gosh.. I can't do this.. I.. I.." I breathed out heavily. "I choose.."

(A/N: Y'all! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in two days! I've had a lot going on! Well, my bestie and I are definitely not friends at all. My mom was the one to tell her mom about buying 1D tickets for her an then they turn around and buy tickets without me! First my ex bestie and her mom say they want to go just the two of them, but then they're like "tbh I want someone else to come with me." LIKE WHAT THE HECK?! I had a place to stay and everything! All they had to do was let me sit by them at the concert! Like WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I have tried my hardest to fix our friendship and be so nice to your family and then you repay me by saying I can't sit with you at a concert so now my mom has to scrape up the money to buy herself a ticket to go with me!! UGHH! Sorry I'm letting all this out on wattpad but whatevss. I'm glad I don't have to put up with her constant lying anymore. Hope y'all are having a better week than I am! -Charley;)