Six

Arm in arm with the raven demon you walk down the hallway, making your way to your room. You were already a bit tired, yawning now and then and having your eyes less open than you normally would have. The smell of Sebastian was all around you. A smell of spices and sweet. Is was delicious. The butler knew you were attracted to him, knew you were also attracted to the Trancy butler. He doubted your interest in your own butler. He also knew that you had no idea demons existed, that made it more interesting for him. Sebastian wanted to know why you didn't know the truth about the butler you've had for almost whole your life. Why would you have a demon as servant while you couldn't even have a contract?

In your thoughts you debated about the problem of feeling attraction to males that were somewhat older than you. You weren't allowed to feel attraction in the slightest, you had a fiance waiting to marry you after all. If there was anything you couldn't do then it was looking at men, but what could you do about it? You were together in a house with various extremely handsome men, every teenage girl would drool over them. You weren't very different from other teenagers. Other than being an assasin and being serious all the time you completely the same. In your head you dreamed about the perfect boy and you had - like the others - phases you went threw. Nothing different there.

"Lady [Y/N], we arrived at your room." Sebastian pulled his arm back and instead holded his hand out for you to grab. That's what you did. Sebastian opened the door. Together with him you entered the room. The room was beautiful, the colour [F/C] graced the upper half of the walls, the other half was pure white. A big bed with [Matching Colour] curtains and white sheets stood against the middle of the left wall. Two doors were on the right wall, a window facing the door you were standing next. The curtains of the curtains of the huge window were the same colour as the curtains of the bed. A big chandelier lighted up the room. You pulled your hand away from Sebastian and walked to the bed. You stroke your hand over the soft sheets and inspected the mountain of pillows.

"Do you like the room, miss?" Sebastian asked you. A small nod was his answer. "How delightful. Do you want me to help you get dressed for bed?" With that question a smirk formed around his pale lips. He would love to get to touch your soft skin. You can't imagine how dissapointing it was when you shook your head.

"No, Mister Michaelis, you can leave now. Send my butler to help me. He'll sleep here in my room." You turned around to see the small nodding of Sebastian. He didn't show he was dissapointed, the smirk still gracing is face.

With his head held high he walked out the room, arrogance flowing off him. His arrogance, that was one of the things that made you more attracted to him.

You sat down on the bed with a sigh. Why would Earl Phantomhive let an assasin stay at his manor? You had no idea how low the chance was of you killing him. You thought you'd just slice his throat without any problems. Thinking like that was extremely stupid. You thought simple, thought you were too fast and too smart to get stopped. That was one thing you would be proven wrong during your stay at the Phantomhive estate.

You looked at the ceiling, patiently waiting for your butler to enter the room. Your eyes scanned over the room and took in every detail you first didn't notice about the room. In one corner stood a white expensive-looking couch, the ceiling was beautifully decorated with sculpted statues of angels and demons. Above the bed hung a painting of an angel. Beautiful it was.

The door opened, your butler standing there with a expressionless look on his charming face. "Lets get you into a nightgown." He said as he made his way to his mistress. You both said nothing as he slowly took your clothes off, you standing straight and looking at your feet. When your clothes were completely gone Alden excused himself for a moment, said he needed to get a nightgown for you. It didn't last long before he came back. Alden took a quick glance at your developed chest, loving every inch of them. The size was perfect to him. Deep inside he wanted you, he had wanted you from the very beginning. He knew he had to have you. He raised you to be his.

The demon quickly dressed you as soon as he caught himself with dirty thoughts. Thoughts he shouldn't have.

After Alden was done he placed you into the big kingsized bed. "Goodnight." He said before turning the lights off.

"Goodnight." You mumbled and closed your eyes, floating off to your own special Wonderland.