Chapter 4

C & H

"Suho, look."

Kyungsoo pointed at the two unconscious girls lying on the grassy ground near them. Suho, who didn't land on his feet when they got dropped from the sky like Kyungsoo did, got up from the ground slowly and dusted off his behind.

"Are they okay?" Suho hurried towards the girls. Kyungsoo got there before him and checked for the pulses, "they're fine, just unconscious."

"Did they got sucked by the eclipse along with us?" Kyungsoo asked, his eyes bulging in worry.

"I bet that's the case. Collaterals like this cannot be helped what with our means of commuting from Earth to EXO is as apparent as an eclipse. I guess they were looking up at the sky the same time we were, that's why they are here with us."

"They should be sent back to Earth. Us being summoned here in EXO means there is trouble, they might get involved," Kyungsoo suggested. Suho nodded in agreement and said, "but we don't know how. We should probably wait for Kai and bring the girls along with us, Luhan might be able to help bring them back to Earth."

Suho got up from crouching beside one of the two girls and looked around.

"Why do we always get dropped in these kinds of places anyway?" He asked while looking at the field of tall grasses surrounding them.

"These poor Earthlings." Kyungsoo said, crouching to look closely at one of the girls.

C, who finally regained consciousness opened her eyes and screamed, the first thing she saw was Kyungsoo's eyes, creeping at her.

"Rape! Rape!" She screamed, getting away from Kyungsoo hurriedly.

"No! You got it wrong!" Kyungsoo's eyes widened even more from shock. Suho looked at them in worry and tried to talk to the girl, "It's okay, we are not bad guys. Let me explain."

"Who are you? Where am I??" She asked in a scared voice, she looked around and spotted a familiar form lying on the grassy ground, her cousin, H. She crawled towards her cousin. "H! Wake up, wake up H! We got kidnapped, wake up H!!"

Suho and Kyungsoo looked at each other.

"H!" C exclaimed, shaking her cousin's body to wake her up.

H finally groaned and moved, "what is it?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"We got kidnapped!"

"What?!"

In an instant H opened her eyes and got up.

"Where are the freaking motherfreakingkidnappers?! How dare them!"

"Err, we are not kidnappers, we are not bad guys. Calm down, let me explain." Suho tried to appease the girls once again.

"Who are you?" H asked fiercely, but she looked at C and in a whisper added a side question, "and why is he so handsome for a kidnapper?"

"Do you remember watching a solar eclipse?" Suho asked in a calm voice.

"Yes. We were watching a solar eclipse. That's the last thing I remember." C answered in an equally calm voice. She was sleeping then because she got tired from doing nothing and the heat from the atmosphere was too much. She heard shouts from outside and when she woke up to look at the commotion she saw her cousin T going out of the house, M was shouting from the outside about an eclipse. She got up and woke H up who fell asleep holding her iPad. "H, the eclipse is happening lets go," she said. H got up and they walked out of the house together, looking up at the sky even if they were still walking, only to witness darkness and then nothing. She woke up and here she is. Kidnapped.