Chapter 7

T

She fell asleep while hanging from the Kris dragon's claw, trusting Chanyeol not to drop her, knowing she has some edge because she is human and she's their hostage.

She only woke up when she felt a bump and when she opened her eyes they already landed somewhere dark, she can't even describe the place, only that it's dark.

"Kris! Chanyeol! What took you so long to get me?" A handsome, dark haired guy with chinky eyes and Mt. Everest of a nose greeted them but frowned when he spotted T.

"Tao," Kris nodded at Tao and looked at him seriously, silently assessing if he's their comrade or enemy.

"Who is that girl?" Tao asked curiously.

"Hi! I'm T and I'm a human being," T introduced herself since Kris and Chanyeol didn't have any intentions of doing it for her.

"What happened to the handkerchief we covered her mouth with!" Kris asked Chanyeol who shrugged and extended his hand out towards Tao and said, "can I have your handkerchief?"

"No don't! I mean I am going to shut up, just don't gag me up again, its really painful in the jaw. I swear I'm shutting up. I'm shutting up already...." 3 seconds of silence later... "see? I did shut up."

Kris threw dagger looks at her and she did shut up. She even made a 'zipping my mouth' motion.

"Why is she with you guys?" Tao inquired and Kris just shrugged one of his shoulders while Chanyeol answered, "because of a mistake. Anyway... Do u know why we are here again in EXO planet?"

"Of course... It is to-"

Chanyeol and Kris looked at each other.

"Destroy EXO planet, right?" Tao answered and put a smile on Chanyeol's face.

"That's right, Tao. That's right. Now we should go before Kai comes looking for you."

"What do you mean? Shouldn't he supposed to be the one to come here and not you guys?" Tao asked in confusion, but never the less he followed his two comrades outside where Kris transformed himself into a dragon.

"It's a long story, Tao. We will explain later," Chanyeol took T's elbow to guide her towards Kris, "ride at the neck carefully". T looked at him in shock, it was the first compassionate thing Chanyeol did to her, and he seems to be doing it unconsciously.

"Can we eat first Chanyeol? I'm hungry~" Tao whined as he rode after Chanyeol.

"I'm not sure, we can't talk to Kris when he's in dragon form. Maybe later, anyway we have a lot to talk about."

"Can't we talk about it while eating? I'm really hungry."

"Yeah me too! I'm quite hungry you guys. Even prisoners are fed well in proson," T pledged. She's actually hungry... Well, she's always hungry.

Chanyeol sighed and said, "okay. We will tell Kris when we land. I'm hungry too and we have to eat dinner."

"Yehey!" T and Tao cheered simultaneously.

"Hey who is she?" Tao asked in curiosity.

"An earthling. She fell with me, probably looked at the eclipse the same time I did. Anyway, now that she's here we have to take her back to Earth after we destroy Exo Planet. And we have to destroy the planet as soon as we can, Tao."

'Ohhh, so he plans to take care of me and send me back to Earth after their mission. He's not that bad afterall. But what about my cousins??'

"Why do we have to destroy the planet as soon as we can?" Tao pouted, "I'm quite fond of our planet even if we live in Earth now. And anyway we can destroy it, there's no doubt in that what with us 12 and our powers."