Chapter 5

T

T was shocked when she saw her cousins. She thought the both of them were back home sleeping- but here they are. Curios cat runs in their blood, obviously. Look at all of them sucked together into this planet of weirdness.

'But where's M??' She cannot help but worry for their eldest cousin, although there probably isn't any reasons for her to worry. M is a survivor in her own strange way.

T watched as her cousins held hands and tried to blend in with nature, tried to be invisible so the EXO guys won't notice them as they slowly took a step closer to where she was standing. T also took small steps towards her cousins to meet them halfway.

Slowly. Slowly. Slowly. They took a step towards each other.

The EXO guys didn't even notice because they were busy talking.

T tried to listen while doing her ninja moves. Information is key to survival, M, who wants to be an undercover agent slash ninja slash detective slash action star slash Kung fu master slash fictional character, always said that. Information is everything. Information she will get.

"When are we going to act out the mission?" Kris started.

Suho and Kyungsoo looked at each other with frowns on their faces. They didn't receive any missions yet.

"What mission?" Suho asked.

Now it was Kris and Chanyeol's turn to look at each other in confusion.

"You don't know the mission?" Chanyeol asked them carefully, tiptoeing on the subject.

"No we don't know any mission.We just arrived. Are there any threats of destroying our planet? I bet there is, because why else would we be summoned, right?" Suho looked at his friends for their agreement, but only Kyungsoo nodded his head. And then, as if he finally gets it, he looked at Kris and Chanyeol with narrowed eyes, "wait... Don't tell me?"

T ran up to her cousins when Kris and Chanyeol took a step back from Suho and Kyungsoo. The guys didn't even notice her because there was too much tension going on between them.

'This is bad.'

C and H hugged her when they reached each other. C hurriedly untied the hanky from her mouth and H did the same on the rope bounding her hands.

"What is going on?" H whispered.

"I don't know but we have to get out of here, there's too much tension, I don't like it." She said, moving her fingers and wrist, exercising them because they were already numb.

"Oh my God! Look at them!" C exclaimed.

Kris was on a fighting stance. There were long and sharp claws where his nails were supposed to be.

Chanyeol has huge fireballs on both his hands.

Suho has gravity-defying water flowing around his arms.

And Kyungsoo looked like he was ready to bull-fight anyone.

"Are they going to fight?" C asked nervously, looking at T for some confirmation.

"I think so."

"I thought they were friends! What is going on here T? Why do they have powers? Are we inside M's head?" H asked, already pulling T and C backwards, away from the guys who looked ready to kill each other.

"We were created to protect EXO planet, why are you trying to destroy it instead?" Suho asked, his voice still sounded calm, but hard and not pleasant to hear, very unlike his usual tone.

"It is our mission to destroy it. We have one mission. Destroy EXO planet. No one, not even you, our friends and comrades, will stop us from completing our mission." Chanyeol stated.

Kyungsoo's eyeballs were about to bulge out of its sockets, in a calm but hard tone he said, "c'mon Chanyeol, this is not a good joke anymore."

But Chanyeol threw one of his fireballs at Kyungsoo in reply. Suho had quick eyes and instincts though because he quickly covered Kyungsoo's entire body with his water. Kris threw a sharp claw after one another at Suho but he quickly evaded the hit by throwing water balls at each claw. The dragon claws hit the waters instead, not even able to get near Suho's body.

Kyungsoo finally gave up and let his anger take over. He strongly stepped on the ground and it rumbled.

"Oh my God! I feel the earth move under my feet!" T exclaimed, they were slightly far now, but not far enough to avoid Kyungsoo's power.

The earth rumbled, it moved and as if lightning hit the ground the earth cracked. T screamed, she heard the other two girls scream as well. They danced along with the earth as it moved and rumbled and when it cracked she got separated from her cousins again. She was standing at the very edge of a huge crack.

She gulped and looked down at her feet, when she saw how deep the crack was she slowly walked towards safer ground. Further away from the cracks but also further away from her younger cousins who were hugging each other and sitting down on the ground, cowering in fear.

Her heart broke as she looked at her cousins. She wanted to protect them, she wanted to be there for them and hug them, but she was scared and the cracks were too wide for her to jump.

'These freaks!' She looked at the EXO guys angrily.

Kris transformed into a dragon again to avoid Kyungsoo's wrath, Chanyeol was hanging unto his claws. Chanyeol was doing the offense for them, he kept throwing fireballs at Kyungsoo and Suho from the sky.

But his fire didn't have a fighting chance with Suho's power.

There seemed to be no end in their fight.

Until POP goes Kai.

Out of thin air he appeared. T almost had a heart attack when she saw him beside her, his eyes were enlarged from the shock he felt when he saw his friends were fighting against each other.

"What the hell?"

POP goes Kai.

And he disappeared with a snap of a finger. And he reappeared again in like a nano second beside Suho.

"Another freak!" T muttered with an eye roll.

"Kai! You are here, finally!" Suho said. He was glad Kai is here because he was starting to loose energy.

"What is going on? Why are you fighting against each other?"

"They received a mission, they want to destroy the planet." Kyungsoo answered for him because Suho was busy shielding them from Chanyeol's fire attacks.

"Kris and Chanyeol? Why?"

"No time to explain! Just grab the Earthlings first and bring them to safety, you can comeback for us after. Go!" Suho commanded. And Kai, though still confused, teleported to Where C and H were and touched them without their permission, no time, Suho said.

T looked at her cousins helplessly as they vanished into nothingness along with the guy who can teleport.

'I hope he comes back for me.'

But too late, dragon Kris was flying down to scoop her, and Chanyeol grabbed her hand and she was flying/hanging thousands and thousands of kilometers above ground.

'Why do I always end up with the bad guys??'

She asked the heavens above as she breathed out in frustration.

'At least they aren't going to hurt me. Yet.'