Chapter 6

M

It was some minutes after Kai disappeared. I was sitting comfortably in their plush sofa:

-listening to Lay's silence (I applaud his silence-making skills!)

-watching Luhan piece out together a Rubix-cube until my head hurt from watching the complicated-ness of it. He even offered me to solve it when he was done after like a minute of it. And I was like, "ah no thanks, my doctor advised me to stay away from things that makes me stressed out, bad for my blood pressure, he said". Obviously he didn't buy my excuse but whatever.

-staring at the wall, silently singing songs to me, myself and I.

Came in like a wrecking ball~

All I wanted was to break your balls~

"It's walls. Not balls."

What??

Oh, okay. Someone just corrected me.

Wait what? So he heard me sing? I thought I was whisper-singing? Oh well. Maybe he has the powers to hear everything. I am not even shocked here anymore. I got the hang of EXO planet's people having powers and such. No biggie.

But seriously though, they keep on appearing out of nowhere and shock the hell out of me. They should just stop doing that.

And they should all stop appearing and showing their handsome faces at me like this!

"What are you looking at?" The new guy asked me curiously.

"Your face."

"Oh." He looked at the ground like he was shy but there was a huge smug-ish smile on his face.

"I want to break it," I added just for the heck of it.

"You want to break my face?" He asked incredulously.

"Just kidding." I dead-panned.

He smiled good-naturedly at me and held out his hands, "Hi, I'm Thehun, Luhan told me about you. What's your name?"

I accepted it and we shook hands, "M from Earth."

"I'm from Earth too, but I'm originally from here. But I now reside in Earth that's why I know the song you were singing." He shared.

"Ah," I said, because why not? "Nice to meet you, Thehun," and because I was curious I asked, "do you also have like super powers?"

He smiled at me and then suddenly there was a gust of wind, it blew my hair slightly to the left and then it stopped.

"Wow! You can control my hair??"

"I control the wind."

"Oh cool, so like you can lift me up using air?"

Suddenly I was lifted up from the sofa and instead was sitting on air, I was floating almost as high up as the ceiling.

"Wow so cool Thehun!" I exclaimed from excitement.

"It's me." Luhan said who came back from somewhere (kitchen probably because he's now holding an apple), he even raised a hand to be acknowledged. "Sehun can't lift you up like I can. Telekineses."

This is not so bad at all. Not bad.

And it's Sehun not Thehun, isn't it? This freaking cutie with a lisp! I really want to break his face now. And punch Luhan's face, and I don't know, transplant Lay's dimples into my cheeks I guess.

"Where's Baekhyun and Chen?" I heard Lay ask Luhan or Sehun, I don't know. I was too happy floating around the apartment to care. Luhan was chuckling at me, moving me from one space to another.