Gurl frieeeeeeeeend let me tell you what he did!

Jenna's pov
I saw my boyfriend Dante sitting on the beach. I ran up to him. "Hey babe!" I said.
Nicole's pov
I saw my best boyfriend ever sitting on the beach some girl stood next to him. "Hi honey!" I called walking over to him.
Zanes pov
I saw girls crowded by Dante. I walked over to him. "Baby is something wrong?" I asked.
Dante's pov
"Honey? That's my man!" Jenna said. "Shut up bitch. I'm trying to figure out why this emo fag is calling my Dante "baby!"" Nicole said. "Excuse me hoes. I'm trying to figure out how whales got on the beach." Zane said flipping his hair. "What did you say?!" Jenna asked. "You heard me. Or is your old ass struggling to hear me?!" Zane said. "Bitch, your comebacks are soooo weak!" Nicole said. "Hpmh, not as weak as that pushed up bra!" Zane said. "Just chill! W-we can talk about this!" I said. "We'll deal with your cheating ass later! Cat fight!" Nicole said. "Cat fight? You mean a lion fighting two pigs?" Zane said. Nicole smacked him and he tackled her to the ground. Jenna jumped on Zane back. Zane stood up and hit Nicole with Jenna. "GAH! Fight me like a real man!" Jenna yelled wrestling Zane. "Sure. But you seem to be the real man with that flat chest." Zane said. They started randomly slapping eachother and Nicole stood up and joined. Aphmau walked by. "What's going on?!" She asked. "Jenna and Nicole are fighting Zane!" I said. "Really?! Dante hold my earrings! Hold my shoes!" She said handing them to me. She tied up her hair and drop kicked the girls. They were knocked out. "Thanks Aphmau." Zane said. "No problem girl friend." She replied. "Now Dante! Why were you cheating on me with two other girls?!" Zane asked me. "I swear it's not what it looks like!" I said. "Then explain what it is?" He asked. "Well...I dated Jenna and forgot to break up with Nicole. Then I dated you and forgot to break up with Jenna..." I confessed. "*sigh* I guess I can't stay mad at you." Zane said sitting next to me. "Thanks for understanding." I said. Aphmau squeezed in between us. "Um Aphmau..." Zane said. "Please tell her." I said. "Don't bother I understand. There's an obvious third wheel problem." She said. "Yeah so Dante you need to leave." They said in unison. "What?!" I asked. "Aphmau is my best friend. I thought you knew your place. First it's My best friend. Then friends. Then food. Then anime. Then my phone. Then my computer. Then my tv. Then you." Zane explained. I got up. "Bye guys." I said. Walking away.
Zanes pov
Me and Aphmau watched the sunset. Neon and Vivian ran to us. "Umm, first off we were not in this chapter!" Vivian said. "And secondly where the fuck was I on that list? Bitch I'm top priority!" Neon said.