18: Gringotts

I wake up and Drake walks in. "We're going to Gringotts, I have Bellatrix hair. And I have her minders hair. Harry is under the invisibility cloak and Drake is a random death eater. 

We go in

We go in. The goblin doesn't look. "Ahem" coughed Mione. "Yes" said goblin. "I would like to um enter my vault" said Mione. "Wand" said Goblin. "Do I need to show my wand? Second in demand of Voldemort? Paul come here. This goblin wants my wand, what do I do to people who ask?" asked Mione. "Oh we bring them to Voldemort..... like Griphook, I believe" said Paul. "So can we enter or do I need to get Voldemort?" asked Mione. "Very well, Ms lestrange, come this way" said goblin.  We go down. We get the cup of Hufflepuff and leave only to get caught. We jumped on the dragon and he rode us out of there and to safety or a lake for us to jump in. We swim to shore. "Mione that was the best act I have ever seen. Who knew you could have pulled that off." laughed Harry. "I just did. It was weird though. Acting like her. Ew" said Mione. Drake kissed me. "Stop! PDA! Save it for later" said Harry. We laugh and dry off and get changed. We then set up the wards and camp. I start a fire, to keep us warm. "So we have two of them. Locket which is destroyed. The cup which we have to. The diary is gone. So that's 3. We need the diagram, Nagini what else? The ring it's destroyed. Wait..... Harry! Your the 7th horcrux! Oh my god! You have to be killed to kill Voldemort." said Mione. "What? I promised Gin and James I'll come home. I'm going to die." said Harry. "Are you dumb? He kills the horcrux not you, you'll live" said Mione. "What? Oh my god! Yeah!" said Harry. I nod. I kiss Drake. "I love you" smiled Mione. "I love you too" smiled Drake. We ate our tomato soup and go to bed.