22: The Scan

I wake up and realise that the scan is today. I get up and decide to get ready for the day and for the scan. I hear an owl at the window. I open the window and the owl flies in. I take the letter and pay him. The owl flew out. 

Dear Miss Granger and Mr Malfoy

Hogwarts is rebuilt and I was wondering if you and Draco would like to redo 7th year. Here is the book list.

McGonagall. 

I read the book list and then I call Drake. "Hey wanna redo 7th year?" asked Mione. "I don't know. What about the baby? And scans? And giving birth. We can't floo into a hospital..... the kid  will be born in Hogwarts and then what? The baby is known as the Hogwarts baby" said Drake. "I know. Maybe we can. The scan will tell us when you are due." said Mione. "I know. I am a worrier. Get eating" said Drake. I nod, laughing. I go down and whip up pancakes. "Come eat" said Mione. We ate and went to get ready. 

I just put a dress on with dark tights

I just put a dress on with dark tights. I go down and see Drake waiting. "I'll drive, Drake" said Mione. Drake nods. "Okay" said Drake. I drive to the hospital and check in. "Hi I am Hermione Granger here for a scan" said Mione. "Ah yes. 12 o'clock. Take a seat, please, I am Tabitha since I am going to be here and so you know my name and the other ones name is Jodie. She is a bitch, just so you know" said Tabitha. "Ah right, thank you Tabitha." said Mione. We go sit down. I hear my name out.  We go in. "Hello, I am doctor Phoebe and I will be your doctor for your pregnancy. Well with your swell your 3 months?" asked Phoebe. "Yeah we know, we went to a doctor in our old area to know they didn't do a scan..... their old fashioned. So they told go for a scan cause of the problems could arise" said Mione. "Of course. Would this hospital be St Mungo's? My parents are a wizard and a witch. So am I. But I did Hogwarts and then went to become a midwife so now a scan is in order. I will magic information here from St Mungo's. I worked for them for a couple of years." said Phoebe. "Okay thank you" said Mione. I lie down and lift my dress up. "This will be cold." said Phoebe. I nod. She squirts it on to my stomach. "Well here is the head and body. He/she is growing healthy. Want a picture? And here is a cloth to clean up." said Phoebe. "Thank you and yes please three" said Mione. "Okay of course. Sit tight while I do it" said Phoebe. I clean my stomach and sit there.  She hands us a picture. "When am I due?" asked Mione. "January 16" said Phoebe. "Thank you" said Mione.

 "Thank you" said Mione

Aww. "Aw. I already love him or her." said Mione. "Same" said Drake. I see Drake crying. We leave and get to the car and drive home. I smile. "You know. Knowing that a baby is in here, scares me. To think I'll be mom and you a dad" said Mione. "Yeah it's big and I that our baby is born during Christmas Holidays and we have all that." said Drake. "Yeah. Anyway let's visit Gin and Harry and James?" asked Mione. We get in the car and drive to their house. We knock and Gin answers. "Oh hi come in! Harry is washing James" said Gin. "Oh right. Well we have a scan picture for you" said Mione. I hand it to her. "Oh my! That's the head?" asked Gin. "Yeah" said Mione.   She hugs me. "Well your bump is there" said Gin. "I know" said Mione, smiling. I see Molly and Arthur and Ron. "Oh hey guys" said Mione. "YOUR PREGNANT" yelled Ron. "Yeah" said Mione. "You bitch. I am going. You sicken me" said Ron. He left. I just stand there. "I guess he hates me. Um we better be off. Hi Harry, James" said Mione. We left and went home. I sat on the sofa. "I am sorry. He is such a dick, he isn't a true friend if he doesn't accept the pregnancy." said Drake. "I know. Let's cook dinner and relax." said Mione. We make tacos and then after we ate go to bed.