Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It's has been about a week since I became friends with Louis again. Talia and Harry are together and Eleanor is still being a bitch but it's all worth it cause I finally get to see Louis again and I'm my happiest with him. I decided to go hang with naill and zayn cause they had invited me over. I ran into naills flat which I have been to almost everyday cause we have kinda become bestfriends ironically cause im really supposed to be spending time with louis. NIAL!! I screamed running into his arms hugging him. "Hey sweetie" he said letting go of the hug. "So what we doing tonight" I asked. Well I was going to invite zayn over for movie night what do ya think??"yeah that's great"I said lying. I don't really feel comfortable around zayn ever since he found out about my self harm. And I haven't seen him since he found out. Yay this is going to be awesome"Niall said like a little girl running into the living room. Once zayn arrived I tensed up and didn't talk. "Are you ok" Niall Asked. "Yeah I'm fine why do you you ask" I said. Your just suddenly so quiet wait! I know what'll fix you up Niall said weirdly dancing into the kitchen. me and zayn exchanged looks until he scooted over to me. "Hey Cassie"zayn greeted me. Hi I said awkwardly pulling up the sleeves of my hoodie. "I'm sorry if I had upset you last week I just know how it is to be in some ways broken" he said. How? I questioned. Well as you don't feel comfortable talking about your scars neither do I but I'm here to help he said grinning at me. Ill tell you if you tell me I think I'm ready I said opening up to him. "Ok come to my house tomarrow and promise me you will try to stop" he said.i....I promise I lied. Then Niall walked back in with alchohol." Niall you know I don't drink"! I said angrily. Oh shit that's right oh well more for me and zayn. Then zayn took the bottle and I watched both become drunken idiots. "So much for movie night" I said to myself. I decided to leave cause they had invited more people over and it was becoming a party I really shouldn't be at. I then phoned Louis and he said I could come over. Once I got their there was no sight of Eleanor which was good. Ofcorse Harry was there and so was talia. We're have you been!!! Louis said hugging me. Oh I was with Niall all week I said. Then Louis had and annoyed look on his face. "Well glad your here" he said patting me on the shoulder and walked away. "So is Eleanor here". Yeah she's somewhere. "Oh ok"I replied. Then Louis went upstairs I'm guessing to Eleanor I sat on the couch and just played on my phone until talia walked up to me. "Hey so how is it going with Harry"I asked. Really well she replied shakily like somthing was going on I was about to ask but she cut me off. I told Harry about your miscarriage and I feel really bad that I didn't ask you if I could. I sat their shocked and then started to break down in tears. What's wrong she asked. Come here I said pulling her by her arm into Louis room.does Louis know!!!!!

No Cassie he doesn't but so what if he did he's one of your bestfriends shouldn't he know!!talia griped

No he can't know no one can know I shouted close to tears

Why!!!!

Talia....Louis is the father