Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I walked into the the big cabin we were all staying at. It was about 10 people not too many. This was one I'd those end of summer things that I had never really cared about. I only went cause it was either go here with my BFF talia or stay home and baby sit my little cousins who where ruining my summer already might as well enjoy the end if it. The worst part was Louis was here. He was the badass of the school you could say. He never cared who he hurt as long as they were broken he was happy. He was also my bestfriend. We at least he was. We have known each other pretty much sense birth but then we grew apart and he started bullying me. Black maleing me with all the secrets I have ever told him. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him but I was stupid and in love. Yes I had this stupid crush on him and I don't know what I did to make him hate me so much. But he knows what he did to make me hate him. He told everyone I sent nudes when I was 13 to one of the guys at school then I was constantly called slut. And now he bullies me. And breaks me with every word he say. I walked into the little kitchen and looks outside at the view of trees stupid little trees. Then I turned around to see him. Hi he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and just ignored him. "So how many stds do you have now did you break your record". "Wow Louis your so fucking immature I swear"I groweld. "Sorry babe just wondering about your health"he replied. "Fuck off"I said. Gladly he said walking away. A tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it off as I noticed talia enter the room.

"So wats up"she said.

You didn't tell me "HE"would be here.

"Sorry but you need this ok your going to have a great end of summer whether you like it or not"!! talia said . That's great cause I don't I said sarcastically. That night they all started drinking like a bunch of fucking idiots. I took a sip of my nonalcoholic drink and walked out onto the deck. Most of Louis friends were dancing around in the lawn wich was a funny sight to see. As I walked over to talia and her friends I started getting light headed and then well the next is a blurr

I woke up naked wrapped in a bed sheet I slowly opend my eyes to see Louis putting on his pants. Good morning slut he said as I sat up. What happend??? I asked. You should now doesn't this happen to you all the time god your such a whore. Get away from me I shouted confused and angry. The farther the better he said walking out the door.

I got dressed and ran into talia a room. Wake up!!! I said tugging on sleeping talia. Wtf Cassie she said angrily. I think I was slipped something last night I can't remember anything and I woke up naked with Louis this morning. Wow you fucked she said like she didn't care as she rolled over and went back to sleep. Great I said to myself sighing and sitting at the end of the bed. Then it hit me. I JUST LOST MY VRGINITY I panicked realizing it was with my bully loius. You know what Cassie just pretend that this is a nightmare And forget about it.

A few weeks later

School had finally started back wich was horrible. I had missed alot of days tho cause I've been sick and we don't know why. So me and talia decided to visit the doctor. I walked in and say in the stupid little chair and got all the doctorly things done before I was asked questions. About 10 minuets later the doctor walked in and asked me. Do you think you could be pregnant? I was startled by this question and just nodded my head no. Just to make sure we're going to run some tests she said. We ran the mtest and I was petrified during the whole thing. Cassie the tests are positive she said