8. Drowning in the Atmosphere of your Sexual Tension

Hey, 

So I had this hanging around and decided to put it up, because well, why not. 

Thank you to everyone who read Snow It Looks Good On You, it got rated 747 on Teen Fiction  :) So thanks to everyone for that. 

I hop eyou like it, I promise it'll get better soon, these are just fillers. 

Seabuiscut555

CHAPTER EIGHT

You know that sound half way between a squeal and meep, yeah, I mastered it at that exact moment in time.

“Hi, how can we help you?” Kimmy butted in, tapping on the cash register and waiting for him to order.

Ari stared at me, his eyes watching me with a grin, “I didn’t know you worked, let alone serving other people”

I pulled a face and walked behind the counter. Kimmy just looked at me with her eyebrows crossed, sharing a look between Ari and I, trying to understand the connection.

She put a pen in mouth, chewed the cap before pulling it out and spinning it like a drumstick, before pointing it right at Ari, “Alright, I don’t want to state the obvious, but I’m drowning in the atmosphere of your sexual tension”

Ari laughed a whole hearted laugh and I turned away red.

“So what will it be?” Kimmy asked again.

Ari thought to himself quietly. He played with a few words on his tongue, “Black Coffee merci, oh, and 3 sugars”

“3? For a growing boy like yourself?”

Ari shrugged, “I could use all the sugar I can get, hey?”

I flushed red when he jutted his chin out to me and sucked on his bottom lip.

“Alright, take a seat and I’ll bring it over”

Ari waved his thanks and took the seat closest to the door, and just far away enough that the sweet air didn’t kiss him.

Kimmy turned to me immediately, her eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips, “Explain?”

I turned to making his coffee, “There is nothing to explain”

“Why are you whispering?”

I frowned, “That’s Ari Nash, the boy at school that has been bugging me for the last year”

I saw Kimmy rest her elbows on the table, leaning over herself and licking her lips, “Well damn, he is one good looking boy”

“Kimmy!”

She looked back at me and smiled, “Avery, the boy is gorgeous”

I pouted.

“Admit it”

I shrugged, “Yes, he is very handsome, but seriously, you’re what, like twice his age, no offense”

“None taken”

I finished the coffee, and picked up three sugars before I handed the cup to Kimmy, who laughed at my face, which she somehow managed to find surprisingly funny.

I leaned against the counter and watched as they spoke to one another, no words I could make clearly, except for the slight shake of Ari’s head. Kimmy nodded and walked back over with the coffee.

“He didn’t want it?” I asked.

Kimmy sighed, “He wouldn’t take it unless you were the one to give it to him”