Who's that?

Adele POV:

Simon finished washing her dark silky hair, he let me do my own body because he didn't want to hurt me. He helped me out of the slippery bathtub and I dried my self off with a soft towel .

Simon wanted to help out so he decided to make a lovely breakfast. I sat down and but my bum was still swore, so I decided to get a cushion and place that under my swore bum cheeks.He placed down the steaming breakfast but the toast was still burnt but I guess not everything can be perfect after been raped.i sculpted it all in and began to get ready.
It was now time for another stress full time in the recording studio.

I entered in and puffed.Paul stood and ran up to me and gave me a pat on the back saying " come on don't let this bother you" sadly but determined.

I began to sing but this wasn't good enough ,I couldn't help but my voice is too shake .

(penny) gave me a text:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                              Mum 😘
Hey my little doughnut how would you fancy lunch at Pacasios?😘 LYLAL xxxxxx

                                      Me: sure.Hard day at the studio today 😞 LYTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I began to make my way back from the studio to Pacasios to meet mum.I was begging to feel so much better .

SUDDENLY!,,,,

___________________________________________________________
_______            ______    🐿      _____     🚗     _____          _____          _____          
________________🏤__________________________________________

Suddenly a squirrel is in the middle of the road ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

I tried to get out of the way of the squirrel but I hit a puddle sending the car swerving into the shop on the side of the road. I went straight into the shop window I had my seat belt on so I fell forward and the back! It took me a while to regain my vision back I saw someone in front of the car I didn't hit him lucky. It was my dad.......

Haha sorry my friend helped me out 😂u can probably tell haha there are a lot of things happening to Adele at the moment will she be able to stay calm ? Vote and comment if u liked it 😘