Chapter 12- Im sorry.

(A/N: I'm going to start putting titles on chapters. -Mary💜)

Hope's POV

I went to the guest room, which was now my room(with the boys permission) as soon as I got home. Maddi walked in.

"Hey. Was it true that you were full on making out with some guy at the beach today?" Connor must've told everyone.

"Yeah. I was. Revenge is sweet, did you know?" I giggled a little. "Anyway, how are you and Kian?" I asked

"Oh, well, I told him I was drunk and he believed me. We are ok." I was relieved that Connor didn't ruin their relationship.

"Great! I'm going to watch some YouTube, would you like to join me?"

"Of course!" Maddi sat down next to me. I went to unsubscribe from Connors channel, and I saw he posted a video. It was titled I'm sorry.

I clicked play.

"Hey guys. I messed up." He told the story of how he cheated on me, how he was sorry, blah blah blah. Then he said something that made me cry.

"She was the love of my life, and I went for a walk on the beach yesterday. She was kissing another guy. I deserved that, please don't hate on her for it. I'm not mad. I turned around and ran. What I saw next was what made me want to make this video," Holy shit. Connor was genuinely sorry. I felt bad for making him cry.

"I found the promise ring I gave her. It washed up on the sand. Now I'm here. Hope, if you're watching this, please, I'm sorry. I love you." The video ended. I was in tears.

"I have to talk to him. Now." I said to Maddi. I ran to Connors room.

"I'm so sorry- Connor!!!!" I yelled. There was blood on the floor. He was cutting.

"Hope I-" I cut him off by crashing his lips to mine. We kissed, then pulled away.

"I still love you. I'm sorry." I said.

"I'm sorry too." Connor said. We cleaned up his cuts and the blood.

"Let's do something." Connor said.

"Con, it's 2 am." I said. "Everyone is asleep." Then Connor took me by the hand. "Which means it's the perfect time for this." We crept out of the house.

We ran out onto the streets of LA, when there was no one driving, or walking. Darkness. And it was great.

I ran on one side of the road, Connor on the other. He ran to the same sidewalk as me, and picked me up by waist. He lifted me above his head, and spun me around.

Connor gave me a kiss, before putting me down and running back to the other side of the street. We ran and ran, and we just got lost. We didn't care, we didn't know where we were or where we were headed. We just ran.

"I love you!" Conner shouted from the other side of the street.

"I love you too!" I yelled back. "Follow me!" He yelled. We took a few turns, and we came to a forest. I followed him in, and there was a huge cliff, with a beautiful waterfall and crystal clear lake. It was amazing.

All of the sudden, Connor picked me up and he jumped. With me. We got the water with a big splash. We sat on the top of the cliff, watching the sunrise. We ran back to the streets around 4:00 am. We were running, and the streets were still deserted. I loved this. Connor ran to the middle of the street. So did I. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a passionate kiss. So there we were, in the deserted streets of LA, kissing under the rising sun. Then we heard someone yell,

"Watch out!" The person yellEd and pushed me and Connor out of the road. The person just saved us from being hit by a car.