Chapter 14- The start of it all.

Hope's POV

I woke up next to Connor. I carefully got up and walked downstairs. No one was awake, and I was bored. I decided to go for a ride on my penny board. I went upstairs and put on pink shorts with a white tank top. I put my hair up and light makeup and I was done.

As I was riding down the streets of LA, I felt as if I was being followed. I went to the cliff where Connor and I watched the sunrise.

I got there, and I sat on the edge. All of the sudden, I felt hands wrap around my waist and pick me up. It was Zach.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled. "Hun, we are too far for anyone to hear you. Stop struggling, and let's go." He dragged me off deeper into the woods, and I screamed and cried. I missed Connor and the boys. Eventually we came upon a small shack.

Zach dragged me in there and stripped me of my clothes. That's where the torture began.

Connors POV

I woke up with Hope gone. She left a note.

Con da Bon,

I went for a ride on my penny board. I'll be back around 12. Love ya <3

Hope

It was 2 pm when I woke up. Hope wasn't here. I ran downstairs.

"Has anyone seen Hope?" I almost screamed.

"No, we thought she was with you." Jc answered.

"She said she went for a ride and would be back at 12. It's 2!" I yelled. We went searching. We looked everywhere. Anywhere we could think of. No sign of Hope. We were texting her non- stop. No answer.

Where is she?

Hope's POV

It's been a month since I've been here now. I've been raped, abused, beaten, and worse. I cried constantly, and I was covered in blood and bruises. At least I had clothes now. I was plotting my escape. I didn't know how yet, but I would do it. I knew I could.

I had to.

Connors POV

It's been a month since Hope went missing. Still no trace of her. The police can't even find her. I've barely left my room. I can't bare to do anything but cry. I miss her. I wanted to find her. I didn't know how, but I knew I could.

I had to.