Chapter 17

6 months later*

Hope's POV

I was able to pull my life together. I still live with Andrea, we are closer than ever. Maddi also moved in with us. We are all like sisters.

I have a new boyfriend. Niall, from One Direction. He is so sweet! We've been having problems lately, though. I hang out with o2l still, but not Connor. My life has been great. Except for one thing. I was starting to miss Connor.

"Hey Hope! There is a party tonight! You coming?" Andrea yelled to me.

"Yeah! Let me get ready!" I curled my hair, but on a tight black dress, and some makeup and I was good to go.

-At the party-
We were all having a good time, drinking, laughing and talking. Then the crowds cleared. Connor was in the middle of the room. With a microphone.

"I'm going to sing a song for a girl that hasn't been in my life for 6 months, but I love her and I want her to know that."

Then he started to sing my favorite song.

Running for you by Kip Moore

We had a good run

But I knew I knew I knew

I knew this day would come

As bad as I want you

Ain't no way not me girl

I ain't gonna stop you

I started to tear up. I can't believe this.

If the rain starts falling,

falling on you

And your heart starts breaking,

Breaking in two

If the light starts fading

Baby don't move

Just say my name stay right there

I'll come running for you

I was crying now, I can't believe Connor did all this for me. I looked at Niall, who said to me,

"You deserve better then me. Go to Connor." I smiled and listened to the rest of the song.

It's gonna be a long night

I might shed a tear

But I'm gonna be alright

Even though you won't be in my arms

You'll be right where you belong

So go girl go girl

Go on

If the rain starts falling

Falling on you

If your heart starts breaking

Breaking in two

If the light starts fading

Baby don't move

Just say my name

Stay right there

I'll come running for you

The song ended and I ran to Connor. I jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"I still love you." I said. "I love you too." Connor said. The party resumed at we spent the rest of the night together. Towards the end of the night we talked relationships.

"So are we back together?" I asked. "Yes we are." Connor said. I smiled and he kissed me. Sparks flew just like it was when we used to kiss. "Will you move back in with me? I miss holding you at night." Connor gave me those puppy dog eyes and I couldn't say no.

"Of course." I smiled and kissed him again. A slow song came on and we started to dance. Connor spun me around and it felt like a dream.

-At the house-

I woke up next to Connor. Memories of last night came flooding back. I smiled.

I got out of bed and decided to take a shower.Connor woke up just I was about to get in. I saw he woke up and quickly wrapped a towel around myself.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, obviously not caring that he was naked.

"Good morning, I was just about to hop in the shower." I said.

"Mind if I join?" Connor said with a smirk.

"No!" I said and playfully hit his arm. He gave me a puppy dog face and walked out of the bathroom. I took my shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and everyone was looking at the news, shocked.

Zach was arrested, but he escaped from prison yesterday. I fell to my knees sobbing, and everyone ran over to comfort me. Maddi and Andrea came over as soon as they heard. Connor wrapped me up in a hug.

"Shhhh, it's ok. We're all here, he's not going to hurt you. It's gonna be ok." Connor said to me, rubbing my back.

There was a knock at the door. I ran upstairs, fearing that it was Zach.

"Hope!" I heard Trevor yell and he ran after me. We sat in Connor and my room and he just hugged me while I cried. Trevor was like my little brother, I loved him and all the guys.

A couple minutes later, Connor came running into the room.

"Hope, listen carefully. You won't be leaving the house for a while. We are keeping doors and windows locked at all times. If you NEED to leave make sure either me, Ricky, Kian, or Jc are with you." I looked at Trevor and he seemed worried too. I felt the tears about to start falling again.

"Why? What's happening?" I asked.

"Hope, I need you to stay calm when I tell you this. Zach left a note on our door saying that he was roaming the streets of LA and if he ever saw you he would kill you. He knows where we live and that's very dangerous. I love you."

I immediately started crying and screaming. Connor ran over to me.

"Trev, I think it's best that you leave for right now. Stay strong bud." Connor said. I could barely see but Trevor was crying and he looked so scared. Trev ran downstairs. Connor just held me while I had a full blown panic attack. I was crying, screaming, hyperventilating, and I could barely breathe.

"Guys! Get up here, somebody stay downstairs with Trevor!" Was the last thing I heard before I passed out.