Chapter 3

(Long chapter ahead, fair warning❤️)

I woke up in the morning, and all the guys were still asleep. I decided to surprise them with breakfast.

I made pancakes and bacon. The second I put the bacon on the grill, I heard Kian.

"BACON?!" He yelled, waking up everybody. I laughed, and everyone walked into the kitchen.

"Aw babe, you made us breakfast!" Connor looked adorable after he wakes up.

"Yeah I did. Now all of you, eat up!!" I said to all my besties.

"Gladly." Kian said, with a mouth full of bacon.

"Can you guys believe VIDCON is in 2 weeks?" Ricky said.

"No but I'm excited!" I said. And I was, I got to spend the weekend with Kian, Jc, Trevor, Ricky, Sam, and Connor!

"So Hope, we were wondering, we have an extra room, and a new best friend/girlfriend, and we want you to move in with us!" Connor was excited and he obviously wanted me to say yes.

"Of course guys! I'd love to!"

So after breakfast, we got in the car and Connor drove me to the hotel so I could get my stuff.

After I was all moved in, i layed down on Connors bed.

"So you excited for VIDCON? I asked Connor.

"Yeah. Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah."

I cuddled into his chest, and soon fell asleep.

(I'm skipping to VidCon because I'm bored.)

We arrived at Day 1 of VidCon, 15 minutes before the first meet up was supposed to start. We took our places at the booth, and in a few minutes, thousands of people came to see us.

I signed a few things, took some pictures, and gave a few hugs. In less than 2 hours, it was done.

"One day down, two to go." Kian said.

"Hey, does anyone know where Connor is?" I asked

"No, haven't seen him." I left the booth to go look for him.

I walked for a while, and then j saw something I wish I never saw. There was Conner, making out with another girl.

"Connor?" I said weakly, tears streaming down my face.

"Hope! I'm so sorry!" I ran the other direction, back to the rest of o2l and Connor ran after me.

"Hope! Wait!" He yelled.

"What!" I screamed at him, turning around.

"I'm sorry! Please give me another chance!" He was crying too now.

"No! I guess I made a mistake falling in love with you, because anything that falls gets broken!" I screamed at him and ran off.

"What the hell dude!" Ricky said, and Trevor ran after me.

I cried into Trevor's arms.

"Shhh, it's gonna be ok, shhh" he said to me. I broke free of his hug and ran outside. I called Tyler Oakley, my good friend and he let me stay at his place.

"Hey, you're gonna be ok. I'm going to go get ice cream." He said to me, before leaving. I went to the bathroom, and I got out razor blades.

"I love you Connor. But I can't live with this. Hope you're happy." I said to myself, before making a deep slit in my wrist. Then another, and another, and then I had 10 deep slits on each wrist. The last thing I heard was Tyler's scream, before blacking out.

Tyler's POV

I walked in the bathroom when Hope wasn't in the other rooms. I screamed when I found Hope lifeless, on the bathroom floor, with deep cuts in her wrists and blood everywhere.

I called 911, then Connor.

"What Tyler?" He said, he was obviously crying, and so was I.

"HOPE JUST FUCKING COMMITTED SUICIDE THATS WHAT DOUCHEBAG!" I screamed at him through the phone.

The the line went dead.

Connors POV

I can't believe it. Hope just killed herself over my mistake. I screamed and got in the car and drove to the hospital.

I got there and went to the desk.

"I need to see Hope Cullen." I told the lady.

"Go ahead. She doesn't have much time left." I ran down the hall, to find an already dead Hope. Just as I walked in, the heart monitor went flat.

"HOPE! Please No! I love you! No!" I was bawling my eyes out, and I leaned over to kiss her one last time, but then I heard,

"Connor?"

(Cliff Hanger! Should Hope give Connir a second chance, or not? Let me know!)