Chapter one

Tris POV (duh) tris' dress for the oscars up dere^

As I walk down the red carpet for the 2016 Teen Choice Awards, my red dress flowing behind me as I walk fiercely down the red carpet. My co-stars, Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson from my latest movie, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part Two walk with me. We all strut silly, and make weird poses and faces for the paparazzi.

People shout questions out to us, and really only one stuck out to me.

"Tris! How did you feel about your character, Primrose Everdeen dying? Are you headed for another roll after this disaster?"

Even jen and Josh were shocked by the question.

"Well, I was pretty shocked and upset about prim dying, but it got over it, and I don't think it was a disaster. I think it was to help build up Katniss' character in the end, which Jen portrayed very well." I compliment, trying to push the attention over to her.

"Aw, thanks Tris! I think you played Prim very well, too." She laughs

"Wait you both played prim?" Josh asks, making the two of us laugh. "Yes, I was cloned." I say sarcastically.

"God, no. One was enough." Jen says, making me be fake offended. The paparazzi write and take pictures furiously, then I see my manager walk onto he carpet, scanning the crowd for me.

"Uh oh, trouble 9 o' clock." Jen says, making me groan. "Trouble in paradise?" Josh smirks. "God no! You hooligans!" I chuckle, walking off towards Phil.

"Yes?" I ask, irritated.

"Your mother wants to speak with you privately. Thirty minutes before curtain, in your dressing room. We have made you a tough decision that could change your life for the better or the worse." And with that, he walks off.

For the better or for the worse... What the hell does that mean?

"Attention, nominees for he 2016 Teen Choice Awards, the time is now 5:00, there is one hour until show time. You may now goto your dressing rooms to begin getting ready for the night."

I go to my dressing room, and my makeup artist and stylist are in there already. They put a loose flowy, strapless mint green mid-thy dress on me with black lace for the chest and back area, showing off my cleavage. They put a golden locket on my neck, and some diamond rings on my right hand, diamond earrings, and finally a golden locket with a microphone, ballet shoes, a script, the word 'believe', and a dress locket, representing my talents.

My makeup artist puts on light foundation to keep my face from shining in the lights, nude eyeshadow and nude lipgloss, and mascara.

When they leave, my mom and manager walk in. "Darling, you look fabulous." My mom says, gently hugging me. "You're gonna crinkle her dress." He scowls. "I'm giving my daughter a hug. I'm a proud mom." She releases me, then sits down next to my manager on the couches, and I join them, and eat a few of the trail mix in a large bowl.

"We think you've had a huge taste of the famous world, and think you need to be a normal teenager." Phil begins, making me start to feel uneasy.

"Where is this going?"

"We believe you need to be a normal teenager, have boyfriends, friends, have sleepovers, parties, goto prom-" I cut mom off short.

"You want me to goto school?!"

"Yes." They both announce.

"But I have a boyfriend, Zac Efron, remember?! And I'm friends with other celebs! I've had a sleepover with Amandla and her friend Willow in Amandla's mansion, same with Jen! I've been to parties after awards, and who needs prom when you can be on the red carpet?!?" They wait for me to finish.