Chapter Three

Four POV

I could feel someone staring at me, but I don't turn around once, I just keep staring forward, Uriah and Zeke 'chatting' with each other thinking I'm in the conversation.

"Four, bud. You listening?" Zeke snaps his fingers. I snap out of my daze and nod. "Yeah, man. What's up?"

He rolls his eyes. "We were talking about how much the Ella chick looks like tris prior, the famous model." Uriah giggles slightly.

"Zeke, tris isn't just a model, she is a singer, dancer, songwriter, actress, and a former softball player. And how and why do you know that she's a model??" Shauna fangirls a little, then gets pissed a bit in the end.

"Um-I uh..." He scratches the back of his neck.

"You have nothing, do you bro?" Uriah loudly whispers. I hadn't even noticed we stopped walking.

"What are we talking about?" Christina asks, Ella, will, Lynn, and Marlene all catching up to us.

"They're drooling over that model tris again aren't they?" Will asks. Shauna scoffs, and slaps Zeke. "Hey! What was that for?!" Zeke cries, grabbing his cheek. "Dramatic effect." She slaps him on his other cheek. "Stop hitting me!"

"Will, you knew about this the whole time!?"

"Well.. I uh.."

"Save it! Zeke, if you think she's so hot, then go out with her instead!" She stomps off, and Marlene goes up to Uriah.

"What she said!" She slaps him, and walks off after Shauna.

Lynn steps forward, and walks up to me.

Tris POV

Lynn steps forward, and walks up to four. "What they said!" She slaps him, hard. Harder than the two of them combined.

"We aren't even dating!" He whines, grabbing his cheek. "Well someone had to do it!" She throws her arms up in defeat.

"We should... Catch up to them." Lynn says, turning around facing a shocked Christina, will and I.

"Yeah.." I walk up to Lynn, and we wait for Christina. "You don't like her, right?"

"No, but they're right, she is hot." Christina slaps him, and we all walk after Shauna and Marlene.

Uriah POV

"What the hell just happened?" I ask in complete shock and pain.

"I think we're all officially single." Zeke sighs.

"But we were gonna ride in an elevator today!" Will falls on his knees.

We all stare at him in confusion.

"Long story short, Christina and I got us all invited to Ella's mansion to ride her elevator, and hang at her place."

Tris POV

The wig I'm wearing begins to itch, so I try and ignore the feeling. Lynn and I find Marlene, Shauna, and Christina in the bathroom crying their eyes out.