Chapter Two

"Hey, Ella, have you ever read divergent?" Christina asks.

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan, why?"

"Do you know a lot about the author?" I nod slowly. "Good, because we were supposed to do a book report over the author of divergent, and I haven't done any research besides her family, tris, Caleb, and Andrew prior."

"Well, good thing my mom is obsessed." I laugh awkwardly. I turn the lights on in the garage, and they only see my cars. "Woah! You guys have this many cars. There's got to be over three hundred!" Christina exclaims. "No, these are just mine. Pick a car, and we'll be on our way."

They pick out a white and black Lamborghini, and I grab the keys for it. As I drive, will goes over some articles about my mom.

"Natalie prior and her daughter, as well as her daughters agent were spotted in Chicago trying to hide from the press!" Will exclaims. "what?!" Christina gasps. She leans into the back seat, and will shows her pictures of mom, my manager and I trying to sneak by.

"Why would she do that?" Christina asks.

"No clue. Must have been important." I reply, coolly.

"Wait, hold on, Ella can I see a picture of your mother?" Will asks.

"Sure, why?" I hand him my phone, and find a selfie of my mom that she sent me. "Huh." Will frowns.

"Your mom looks almost exactly like her."

"Well, there are 7 people on the world that supposedly look like yourself."

"Wait, Ella, can I have your number, Instagram, snapchat, musically, Skype.. You know what, give me all your social media."

I gulp. "I don't.. Have social media." I keep my eyes on the road as I talk. "Yes you do, you have a folder full of social media labeled 'social media'." Will blurts out.

"What, are you hiding something?"

"No, nothing." My voice cracks.

"Open it." Christina orders will. "Guys-" I sigh, knowing they'd figure out soon enough. They are doing a project on my mom.

"You have passwords that lock your social media from people other than yourself?" Will face palms.

"Surprise?" I chuckle. "Not cool, dude." Christina jokes. I give her my number, and she starts going through the jams I have in the Lamborghini.

"Woah! You have all of tris Prior's songs! Dude, you are like the total fangirl. That's why we're best friends." She announces, turning my favorite of my songs on. It was a duet with Calvin Harris 'we don't talk anymore'.

"Calm on, sing it. If you have it, you know it." I roll my eyes, and start singing. I keep singing until the part I originally sang is over.

Christina and will stare at me in shock. "What?" I ask. "You sounded just like Tris Prior." She gasps. She plays a video of me singing, her trunk the music on and off.

"Woah, I've never noticed that."

"Shut up, man. You know you have." I sigh, and nod. "Guilty."

"You know, starting to think about it, you do look like her, you know. Minus the silvery hair and grey contacts. Wait. Is that a wig?" One piece of my blonde hair came out of the bun in the side.

"My hair was dyed yesterday, they must have missed this piece." She stares at me suspiciously, but continues talking about what a huge fan of me she is. "I couldn't help but notice you had an elevator in your house. Can we ride in it?"