Act 1 Scene 1

It's a live stream. Snake has decided to play a Dark Souls Multiplayer with viewers, and is reading out the results of the ballot. 

Snake: And the players for tonight are ... JonKogal7, KishKabish, Annacutie108 and LoneCoyote7. This is my first time playing a multiplayer Dark Souls with viewers, so it will be most interesting to see how this goes.

*Proceeds to set up game.*

Snake: Right. Let's mosey.

Click. And all the players are up.

Snake: Evening all.

Anna: Hiya Snake!

Kish: - and this one time - Oh. 

Jon: Rude, Kish. Hi Snake, how are we? 

Lone: ... Sup.

Anna begins to babble slightly, something about copyrights to 'Sup', and Jon and Kish continue to chat. 

Snake: We all ready? Gotta begin at the same time, or it might not work. 

Lone: Let's go.

Kish: Yeah I'm ready, you ready?

Anna: Omigawd Kish...

Jon: Sure, Snake.

And so they enter the quests. Play is good, and multiplayer turns out quite fun, with Jon/Kish hilarity, backed up by Anna, and the occasional interjection from Snake. Lone remains mostly quiet, only speaking when asked a question, or when there's a good conversation going. 2 hours in, and everyone's relaxed, with Anna's excitement (squeakiness) lower, and frequent lulls in the conversation.

In one such quiet, Lone begins to hum absentmindedly. Their voice, which everyone had previously thought to be male, goes higher, and becomes distinctly feminine. The player, surprisingly, is female.

Lone: - familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for the daily races, going no - 

Anna: - Oh. My. God. You're a girl? I legit though you were a guy! You have such a deep voice!

Jon: Nice singing, man.

Lone: Thanks.

Anna: So weird...

Lone: Well I wasn't exactly hiding it.

Kish: You're like the female version o- Oh shit!

Lone: I got ya. 

Snake: Coming.

And play continues. Lone doesn't sing again despite chat's requests, and Snake is perturbed slight to find that it is also comparing his voice to hers. Pretty soon, there are subtle hints playing around.

Snake: Alright folks, let's wrap it up.

Kish: Good game, guys, see ya later.

Jon: Bye Snake, by stream.

Anna: Omigawd, I had SO much fun! Goodnight Snake!

Lone: Thanks, Cap'n.

Snake is surprised by the new nickname Lone gave him, but he accepts it with a gracious 'Welcome, Coyote. Goodnight.'

Out. 

He spends the next hour until the end of stream playing Street Fighter. 

END ACT 1 SCENE 1