~~~~ Pictures & Announcements~~~~

Yeah sorry I know you're mad because this isn't an update, but I'll have you know I worked my ass off looking for pictures that could somewhat look like the characters in the book, and I failed somewhat but here they are anyways LOL. From chapter 1-6 there are new pictures uploaded if you're reading from the computer. If you're reading from your phone just go to book information (the little 'i' with a cricle) and click the pictures tab. I hope you guys like it !!!

Thank you all by the way, especially those who've been a fan since The Guy Who Saw Me Naked, you guys are the freakin best!

Here's a few people that I know that's been with me since there, and if your name isn't on here just message me or something because I forget a lot. Like seriously, sometimes I forget my freakin age. Hence that I forget to reread my writing which concludes in many grammar and spelling errors, which I apologize for, but I get lazzzyyy! Infact, I probably have some spelling errors in this shit right now. Anyways good think Yva's here to edit my shit before I publish it now lol.

Yva

Antoinette

Maria Nunez

Maria Zamarippa

Wendolin

Alexa

Elizabeth

and s/o to @vio_latte for beung patient for my long ass updated. School's a bitch.

byeeeeeeee my nigglets